🌻62🌻

"Happy birthday Harry!"

Harry grinned as he came downstairs and saw his Mum, Robin and Gemma waiting for him.

Anne picked him up. "Can't believe you're 6. Such a big boy now." She kissed his cheeks, as Harry threw his arms around her.

"Do I av pressies?" He asked excitedly.

"Of course. Let's go see." They sat on the sofa as Robin and Gemma sat on the other one. "There you go."

"Wow!" Harry gasped and he got off of Anne's lap and sat on the floor, grabbing a box and ripping the paper off. "Ooooh a camma!"

"Yes it's one for children. You can take your own photographs." Anne smiled as she took the camera out of the box. Harry took it and held it up to his eyes pointing it at Anne.

"Smile Mummy." He said. Anne did so, the biggest smile possible and Harry took a photo. He handed her the camera and she kept smiling.

"That's a great photo Harry." She said as she showed Robin and Gemma.

"Wonderful." Robin said.

"Take one of me Harry." Gemma said. He did, and it was a lovely photo, capturing her pretty brown eyes and bright smile.

Harry opened the rest of his presents. He was very happy today.

He had days where he wasn't that happy. Since the accident at school, he had suffered from headaches. The Doctor's said it was normal after a skull injury, they just had to keep an eye out for any odd behaviour or if it got too painful.

He also had days where he felt miserable and would cling to Anne all day. He cried quite a bit too. He was on medication, but sometimes it felt like it wasn't working.

"Is ooo ooo coming?" Harry asked as Anne had make him some toast and placed it on the sofa next to him.

"Not today sweetheart. He's visiting Lottie today."

Louis had picked the name after going through a baby name book. It took him three days before he decided on it, thinking it sounded very cute.

Lottie was still in the SCBU at the hospital. She was 4 weeks old now, getting stronger day by day. She still wasn't well enough to go home yet though.

Louis spent a lot of time either with Anne or Maura when he wasn't at the hospital or when his parents weren't home.

"Ok. Tomowow then?" He asked. He had got used to Louis not visiting, knowing how poorly his sister was.

"Maybe. We'll see. We can save him some of your birthday cake though." Harry smiled and took another photo of Anne.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Harry
Happy birthday to you!"

"Make a wish." Anne said as Harry blew out his candles. It took a few puffs but he eventually blew them all out. He wished that Louis would be his best friend forever.

"Can me av some cake please Mummy?"

"Sure. Robin, can you get some plates please?"

She cut the cake and placed some on the plates and took them into the living room.

"Mmm...this is delicious. You make wonderful cakes Anne." Robin praised.

"Thanks. Eat up."

Harry loved cake, especially his Mum's. He ate his slice, and licked his fingers, chocolate all around his mouth. "Yummy."

Anne took a photo of him. He looked so adorable.

They sat and watched Harry's favourite film, finding Nemo, but he fell asleep halfway through.

"Bless him. Tired out poor love. I better take him to bed." Anne said as she picked him up.

She carried him upstairs and tucked him up in bed. "Night night Sunflower. Happy birthday." She kissed his cheek and left the door ajar.

Back downstairs, she sat on the sofa and sighed.

"You ok love?" Robin asked as he put an arm around her.

"Yeah. I just worry about him, you know?"

"I know." He pulled her closer.

"I'm going to bed too." Gemma said. She got up and hugged the couple.

"Ok love. Goodnight." Robin said.

"Night Gem."

She went upstairs and checked in on Harry. She went in his room and sat on the floor next to him.

"Happy birthday." She whispered. "I love you Harry. I wish you were my little brother. I always wanted one of those."

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

11pm, Anne and Robin headed up to bed. "I'll just check in on Harry. " Anne said.

She went inside his room and smiled.

Gemma was fast asleep cuddled up with Harry in his bed. Anne went out and bought Robin back in.

"That's lovely." He said. "She really loves him."

"And he loves her. So much." She bent down and tucked them both in before going to bed.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Hi.

Sorry it's a short chapter.

Xx