33.

************************************
SURPRISE!!!!!!

Hi! So this chapter is dedicated to Someoneunluky ....hope this satisfy your craving for Beamie's sassiness....So let's start...
************************************

---------------------
Continuation
---------------------

Beam and Krist cursed inside their heads for spilling their secret visit to Ms. Pawit. Now,their husbands decided to interrogate them instead of going home. They are now at Beam's office.

🔩: Spill..

Sing said with authority..The two gulped and starts talking...

---------------
flashback
---------------

When Forth and Sing were busy about the case,Beam suggested to Krist to visit Juniya before the trial.

🐝: Phi,let's pay that ugly frog a visit.

🐯: Sure..I want to see that bitch before she gets her verdict. Let's go tomorrow,but let's not tell our hubbies.

----------------------------
The following day
----------------------------

The wifezillas arrived at the precinct...They escorted to a private room where they can talk with Juniya. After some time,two police officers came with her. One stays inside the room..

Juniya is shocked to see who her visitors are...Krist and Beam is just staring blankly at her.

(Krist,Beam & Juniya)

'What are you doing here?' she asked with arrogant tone.. The two scoffed at her and she furrowed her brows...

'The nerve of this woman...' Beam said unamused..

'If you two just came here to mock me,you can leave...I don't like to waste my time to fags like you.' After she said that,Beam and Krist laugh loudly...they even have tears..

'Fuck...I 😂...I can't...geez...' Krist is holding his tummy while trying to control his laugh..Beam is already done laughing and now smirking at her...Juniya felt shivers the way Beam is looking at her but she is trying hard to hide it.

'Damn...I can't believe that Mr.Pawit has a dumb daughter...

Juniya is clenching her jaw...then Beam continue...

...oh! My bad...I forgot..you're not his daughter.. 😼' Juniya eyes widens...no one knows that she is not Mr.Pawit's daughter...including the said man...Seeing her reaction,Krist and Beam decided to continue messing her...

'You know what Nong Beam...

'What Phi?'

The two talk like there's just the two of them...

'I salute Mr.Pawit...'

'Why Phi?'

'Well,come to think of it...How come he tolerated to raise a daughter that is not his?...a daughter of his wife who spread her legs to anyone?'

'Shut up!'

*giggles* 'You're right Phi... I mean...if it was me...I think I already throw her somewhere and made sure that no one will know she existed..I mean,why would I shelter a child that will remind me of my love's infidelity?...and now..see what happened to Mr.Pawit...' Beam said looking straightly to Juniya