6. 😌

Night before the "date"

Gulf's

Gulf is sitting in their living room with his Mom while watching a movie waiting for his Dad to arrive for dinner.He keeps fidgeting on his seat and his mom noticed it,.Mommy Beam took the remote and switch off the tv then face his son.

Mommy Beam took the remote and switch off the tv then face his son

"Now tell me what's bothering my son?"he asked directly.

Startled at the sudden question,he look to his Mom eyes,took a deep breath then starts telling everything to his mom.

" Awww~~my baby Kanaa has a suitor 🤭"teases Mom

"Mom~~...I'm serious...what should I do?What will Dad say?"

"What else there to do than to enjoy?..and don't worry about your Dad.We all went through that and your adult now." Mom said..before Kana can answer,they hear Forth's voice..

"I'm home~~"he kiss his wifey first then his son.."so what is my two babies up to??" asked Dad.

"Nothing much,it's just that our baby Kana has a date tomorrow 🤭" looking at my red as 🍅 face.'they love teasing me 😓'

"Date huh 🤨 soo~  what's the name of that punk that dared to asked my Baby for a date ?😾" Dad said.. I look at Mom asking for help,Mom giggles then smack Dad's back playfully saying " Oh Babe stop being a possessive it's just a date...Come on let's eat na..since our baby need his beauty sleep for tomorrow 😉"

"Mommm~~~~" they just laugh at me

                **********************

D-day

Mew's

"It's d-day!" I said loudly...Since I don't have classes today, I have plenty of time to prepare for later 🤭... *I sigh dreamily* Getting up from bed,I went to my bathroom doing my business 🙈..then I go downstairs for breakfast...

"My lovely Mother what's for breakfast?"sneakily hugging my Mama. Startled "tsk,do you plan to kill me?startling me like that?"he smack my head not so hard. "Anyway,go sit there and eat..You don't have classes today right?" Mama asked

"Yes Mama but..I have a date later~" I said in a song

"Ooohhh a date..I see" "That's why you're so lively early in the morning"said Dad taking his seat.

"Morning dad" "Morning babe" me and mama said at the same time...

"So..son..is it the same person you mentioned before?"he asked and I nod in reply.

"Aw..I was meaning to ask you to buy groceries because I have urgent meeting to attend"...." It's okay Mama I can go after breakfast,since my date is set at 3pm 😊"..."great...I'll leave the list and the money at the counter top.. Thanks son.." Mama kiss me and Dad before heading out.