15.

"Bright...!"

Bright look at where the voice came from. 'Mew' he thought. He grab Win's arm and he turns towards the door but, Mew was already near and stop them.

☀: Bright please...I need to talk to him 🙏🏻

He begged Bright. Win saw the desperation in his eyes. And he motion them to sit back at his table. Bright throw a questionable look at Win,in which the latter answered with slight nod. Bright sighs and just followed Win. They are seated now and looking at each other, waiting for someone to start talking..

🌟: *sighs* let's do it this way. Tell us what exactly happened from your side,then we will decide if we will tell you where Kana is or not.

☀: okay..fair enough...so~ this is what happened.

Mew told them what happened at the cafe before Gulf arrived.He also explained that he didn't mean to make Gulf feel that way.. Their questions were answered,and they understand that it was really a misunderstanding.

🦄: So~ if we tell you where he is,what will you do after?

☀: I'll go to him and bring him back. I waited so many years, I love him and only him. I'll explain to him that what he saw was just a misunderstanding.

🌟: just make sure he feel what you really feel for him. Bear with him,he's a bit childish sometimes.

🦄: hehe ...yeah and make sure when you return,you're his again officially. He really felt bad thinking that he might be a cause of 'wrecking' someone else's relationship.

☀: I promise (he's thinking hard)

Mew is determined to get Gulf back. The two shared a look then smile..Mew thank them when they gave him the location of Gulf. He went back to his office to finish his work,then he told Boat to cancel all his appointments for the rest of the week. Fortunately, he had no important meetings.He made calls to several people. He went home after and packed all his stuffs,his flight is tomorrow morning. After packing,he went to bed.

'Can't wait to see you again My Love'

With this thought,he went to sleep.

*****************
D-day

Gulf's

It was past noon and Gulf is lazying on the couch missing Mew.

'Aish! Mew when the hell will you come and get me? Are you even missing me? Or

'Aish! Mew when the hell will you come and get me? Are you even missing me? Or...*sigh* no~ stop thinking like that Kana' Gulf is scolding himself.

He got up from the couch and sit near the table.