14.

🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀

'Finally,he's in front of me. He looks more dashing. Oh~ and that shocked face of him...so cute.

and he's crying

and he's crying. He really missed me.'

That was Gulf's thought while staring at the man in front of him. He's just smiling sweetly at Mew.

Mew unconsciously walks towards Gulf. And before the latter can speak,he captured his lips in a deep kiss. That sooner turned into a heated one. Luckily it's just the two of them at the rooftop that time. Mew is holding Gulf's neck with both hands while he devouring the younger's lips. He poured all his pent up feelings on that kiss. Parting,they both catching their breaths. Gulf is not yet recovered from the mind blowing kiss,when Mew took a hold of his wrist and pulled him out of the rooftop.

Mew just keep on pulling Gulf behind him and they entered the elevator. The elevator ride is a bit awkward. Gulf wanted to talk but seeing Mew's stern face,he felt a little intimidated and decided to stay quiet. They reached the parking lot,and he got pushed to sit in the passenger seat. The car ride is like the elevator ride. The tension inside the car is intense. After 30 minutes of excruciating car ride,they stopped in front of tall building. Another awful elevator ride,they reached Mew's floor. Mew scanned his thumb to open his door. He told Gulf to enter and Gulf obeyed.

Gulf is checking the interior when all of a sudden, he got pushed to a wall. Mew pinned him and crashed his lips to Gulf's. He is kissing Gulf roughly. Sucking and biting his lips. After leaving Gulf's bruised and swollen lips,he proceed to his neck. Tracing wet kisses,leaving a very visible marks. He pulled away from Gulf. Only heavy breathings can be heard. Gulf can see Mew's eyes that screams lust. He was hypnotized by his eyes. He yelped when he was suddenly lifted. Mew took him to his bedroom and throw him on the bed. Mew went to the door and locked it.

********************
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
********************

Gulf is a little bit scared. He felt like a prey that will soon get eaten by a predator. The way Mew is looking at him while slowly removing his clothes.

'Yep..totally getting eaten' he thought.

When Mew starts crawling on the bed,Gulf slowly moving backward.
Mew is only wearing his boxer brief. Gulf yelp when Mew pulled both of his legs.