10. To be Loved

Gulf's

'I woke up a bit later than my usual waking time. Maybe because I had a hard time sleeping last night. So many thoughts running in my mind. I know sooner or later, I have to tell him. But what if he left me after knowing it? or stay with me because of pity? No..I shouldn't think like this. I should not doubt his feelings....right? right.'

Gulf is having a battle inside him.He know he shouldn't look down on Mew's love for him,,but he can't help it. He found a note at the table beside the bed saying that Mew went out for a bit and he already prepared a breakfast for him. He's about to get off the bed when his phone start ringing. It's his Mom.

🌻: Hello~~
📱: hello son~ how are you?

Hearing his son taking a deep breath,he knew something is wrong.

📱: Baby tell me,what's bothering you? Did you and Mew fight?
🌻: No Mom...actually....

Gulf explained everything to his Mom. About him hearing them talking something about a surprise and his concern about his condition. Yes,he didn't heard the details because his mind is kinda messy.

📱: ohoo..My baby is getting it tonight.. 🤭

🌻: aw Mom~~~ after everything I said,that's the only thing you got? 😓

📱: aw my baby,are you underestimating your Mother!?. 'here comes the drama queen' I'm just cheering you up ... Okay in serious note...Son,you know you have to tell him right?

🌻: I know Mom.. It's just that..

📱: you're scared. 'he cut his son'... If you let your fear hinder you from telling the truth,it will make more trouble in the future.

🌻: *biting his lip* okay Mom. I'll tell him but not now. I don't want to ruin our last day here.

📱: okay son. Always remember that me and your dad are always here for you..okay?

🌻: I know Mom and I'm really grateful that you are my parents 😍.

Hearing the door knob,he quickly said goodbye to his Mom. Mew saw him standing near the balcony.

☀: hey bii~~ 'he pecked 🌻'
🌻: where have you been?

They are hugging now.Mew can't tell him that he went out to check his surprises for tonight. So he dodged the topic.

☀: have you eaten your breakfast ?

Gulf just shake his head..Mew take him outside of their room to get his breakfast. No friends in sight.

🌻: *looking around* where's everybody?

☀: oh them~~ they uhm...they told me that since today's our last day here,they will 'make most out of it' if you know what I mean.

🌻: hmm~ that's nice. Then,what about us? What's our plan for today?

☀: *trying to act normal* 🤔 uhmm...we can go out to buy some souvenirs then I'll take you somewhere. How's that ? 😁

🌻: sounds like a plan 😏

***********************
They are now shop hopping buying some souvenirs when Mew received the message that everything is set. After paying,he suggested to eat their lunch at the penthouse..so they can freshen up first before they head out again for dinner. Time flies and it's time for the surprise..

They are now at the dock. Gulf is a little bit confused. Seeing that Mew told him that their going to a small island and will spend the night there.

🌻: I thought we are going back early in the morning tomorrow?
☀: No not us.. But we will still go back tomorrow. Just a little bit later.
🌻: oh..then what about the van if they gonna use it?
☀: Don't worry Bii, My car is here already..I'll drive us home. 😊