26.

'Pops?

'Dad?

'Phor?

The elders are shocked seeing their fathers.

'Pops,Dad,Uncle why are you here?' Forth asked them.

'Our grandchildren are in danger,do you expect us to stay still?' His Pops said. Pops is Forth father. He is currently the secretary of defense.Dad is Beam's father while Phor is Ming's.

'Oh for fuck sake, stop acting shocked.You all know what we are capable of.' Dad said. Phor just nods.

Gulf went to his grandparents and gave them a hug. He also hugged Win's grandpa. They exchanged greetings.

'So,we just wanted to know why are you still sending our baby K if your men were already there?They can extract Winie alone.' Pops asked

'Beacause K3 is not the only one we are going to save Poppy.' Kana answered his grandpa.

'Who else then?' Dad asked

'Boun' Beam said

'Isn't he the one who kidnapped my grandson?' Phor asked confused

'Yes Phor. But he needs help too. P'Kit and P'Beam will explain everything,but we need to go now. You all stay here,we can do this alone.' Ming told his dad.

They head out to their destination and as planned,the others stopped 3 blocks away. They will follow when the two are inside the abandoned house.

😈: Finally,my guests has arrived.

Spencer's grinning at them.

'Where's Win? I'm here now so let him go.' Gulf said calmly

😈: Not so fast dear. Come on follow me.

They have no choice but to follow. They saw Win glaring at Spencer when they entered. His eyes widens seeing Gulf and Prem. But Gulf sends him a secret signal that everything is under control.

😈: Your friend is quite noisy that's why I covered his mouth.

'Let's cut the chase,what else do you want? I'm here already just let Win and Prem go.' Gulf said giving Spencer stinky eyes.

😈: Feisty as ever... I need to tie prem too then we will leave.

Gulf and Prem look at each other in understanding. They need to start waking up Boun. So Prem start talking at Boun.

'Boun..Bud I know you're there...

😈: What do you think you're doing? you think you can bring out your coward friend? ahahah...okay okay..by all means.

Prem continue talking to Boun,at first..Spencer is just grinning like a mad man then,they noticed the slight changes in his face which he is trying so hard to cover.

'Boun wake up! It's your body not his...you are in control..don't let him take over your body...wake up bud...Gulf needs you..you are his friend too right...I need you too so please...

Spencer is trying to block Prem's words,he is shouting at Prem to stop. But Prem continue on speaking.

😈: Stop it or I swear- Ahhhh

He held his aching head and Prem signal Gulf to untie Win and he continue on talking.

'that's right Boun...Your stronger than him...fight for your body...