😍😍😍😍

HELLO GUYS!!!

Just a little update about my stories..

I am happy to tell you all that the sequel of this story has five chapters ready...At first,I don't know what to write...I want it to somehow related with its mother story...and as I was reading TILA...I found something that I can use 🤭🤭🤭...but of course..there will be more...it will just be for the first part....By the way this will be the cover..

By the way this will be the cover

And then...my mafia related story..I changed the title to this...

It has 3 chapters already if I'm not mistaken

It has 3 chapters already if I'm not mistaken...this one needs more braincells because it's a little heavy than my usual stories...I actually cried writing the chapters...I'm not sure though if it will have the same effect when you read it...but yeah...

And to those who are waiting for SKYE'S HAVEN....the next chapter is done already..just need to review it first before publishing it...on Friday..yes! It will be up together with My Demigod and Stranger's Warmth..though...the I live for you..might be up on different day...because I'm still working on it...chapter is almost done...

So yeah...got a lot on my plate...so please don't get tired waiting and bear with me.. 😟

I am also transferring my work in a MSW for back ups..because I write directly here using my phone...

Okay that would be all I guess...I talk to much... 😁

If you have questions,suggestions...just message me...but please no harsh words 🙏🏻

Thank you!!!

castleMG