12. Please?

************************************
Double update !!! Yay!!!!
************************************

Morning came, Gulf's starts waking up. His eyes slowly opens, but shut it again because of too much brightness. Adjusting to the lights,he try opening his eyes again.

'Hmn..as expected. White ceiling,white walls and white curtains...it can only mean one thing... I ended up in the hospital. 😔 ' thought Gulf

His eyes wander around the room. His eyes caught a man sleeping on a chair,head resting at the side of his bed. He knew exactly who it was. This man who is holding his left hand,is none other than the love of his life.
He slowly raise his right hand to touch the sleeping man's head. His tears are already flowing silently. Everything that happend yesterday came down rushing in his mind. He thought,he'll never see his Boo again.

The feeling of being touched,woke Mew up. He look up to see who it was and to his surprise 😯 ,it was his baby.. His baby is finally awake. He panicked when he saw him crying. Sitting properly to Gulf's bed,he cupped Gulf's face.

"are you okay baby? are you hurt somewhere? Tell me...wait, I'll call a nurse.. "

He's about to get up but Gulf hold his wrist and shakes his head 'no',trying to sit up. Mew help him and arrange the pillows behind him. He is just looking at Mew's every move with tears still flowing down his cheeks. When Mew is done fixing the pillows,he turn his gaze to Gulf who he still found crying. Reaching to his face,he wipes Gulf's tears.

"hey~ why are you crying hmm? It's not good for you." Mew said fondly.

Gulf hold Mew's hand that is on his face. "..is...is this re-real? you..you're here?" He just wanted to be sure that he is not dreaming.

Their parents together with Doc. Kit and his husband Ming,are watching them quietly. They didn't noticed when the adults arrived.

"I'm real baby...I'm here." Mew brought Gulf's hand near his lips and kiss it.

"But,yesterday you..."

"Shh.." Mew cut him and put their foreheads together. "listen to me baby... I know I acted like a jerk to you yesterday,but I regretted it the moment it leaves my mouth. But my pride,my jealousy and my anger clouded my mind and that leads to this. Me hurting you." He said.

Gulf pulled away slightly taking Mew's hand to his and he smiled sweetly.

"Don't beat yourself up. It's not your fault but mine. If I only tell you sooner... I was just.. " 😞

Mew hug him and he reciprocated the gesture.

"Baby~ I know I said yesterday that we're done but..can I...can I take it back and...take me back ? Can we be boyfriends again?" Mew asked feeling hopeful but at the same time nervous.

Gulf didn't answer right away. They're just hugging.Mew is rubbing his back,waiting for his answer. But he's nervousness hightened with a mix of worry,when he felt Gulf shakes his head and said 'no'.
Pulling away,Gulf saw the hurt on Mew's face. Even the adults who are also listening were shocked at his answer.

"I can't... I can't take you back" Gulf said

Before Mew can reply,Gulf continue talking...

" I love you..very much,that's why I can't take you back"

The adults now understand why. Mew on the other hand,furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. 'He love me but,why can't he take me back to be his boyfriend again?' This thought is what running in his mind. Confusion and fear are evident on his face.