34.

Three days after waking up,Gulf is finally discharged. The sprouts are going to stay with them in their room because the couple thought that they are too small to be in separated room...and it will be easier for them to attend their needs...

'Sighs...finally...home sweet home..' Gulf said flopping down on the bed..The babies are downstairs with their parents and friends.

*chuckles* 'I know right...' Mew lie down beside him and starts caressing his head looking at his wife lovingly.. They are staring at each other with smiles.. 'Thank you' Mew said. Gulf smiled...

'What for?' he asked...Before answering,Mew leaned closer and kiss his forehead..

'For waking up..and for giving me the chance to be a parent with you to our little sprouts..' Mew said softly..Tears are starting to accumulate in their eyes...Gulf reach for Mew's face and cradle it..

'It's me who should be thankful..You didn't gave up waiting for me to wake up..you stayed beside me and gave me strength to live...You never fail to make me feel how much you love me...and most of all..*sniff* you gave me the most beautiful gift...the gift to be a mother to our little sprout warriors...' Gulf said with tears falling down his eyes...Mew wipes it with his thumb.. Gulf wrap his arms around his hubby and pulled him down for a hug.. Unknown to them,their touching moment was witnessed by their parents and friends... They come up to handle the triplets because they were being restless...looking for their parents warmth... Their moments were interrupted when the sprouts decided to let their presence known...

Mew and Gulf parted and look at the door to see their babies and their parents and friends. The couple sat wiping their tears..

'Oh..my babies come here na~'

'Did you gave your grandies and grandmies a hard time huh~'

They said cooing their children...the babies are on their bed..giggling..

🐝: their diapers are full...

'We'll take care of them Mom...you all can take a rest in the guest rooms...I know you're all tired...' Gulf said..

🐯: don't worry about us...you are our sons and we are more than happy to be at help with the babies..

Gulf smiled at them...

🐦: you're the one who needs to rest...but uncles...he's right...you can take a rest..we'll take care of the lunch for later...

The elders finally agreed...

'Ai'Mild...don't burn my kitchen okay?' Gulf teased.. Mild widens his eyes...

K1: oh don't worry K2..we will watch him so he will not set your house on fire...

🐦: oy!!! I'm being considerate here you brats...

'Hahaha Mild...they are just stating a fact...I am also afraid for my house... 😂😂' Mew said...

🐦: fine fine!!! I'll just call Max and Tul to bring foods with them...meanies!

The elders are looking fondly at their bickering...They are happy and grateful that their sons have friends like them...

'Okay okay enough...get out of the room..my little sprouts needs their peace and quiet time...shoo!!!' Gulf playfully sending them away..

The rest of the day passed with laughters... Everyone is relieved that finally,everything is going back to normal...Though they don't know what the future holds for them,they will face it hand in hand...