30.

-----------------------
Continuation
-----------------------

'What the fuck!' Gulf yelled and Mew is calming him down..

'The nerve of that frog face...it's her who insulted me and now she's playing victim here...Ha! Everything that I've said to her are facts so it's not an insult.. Seriously..where is her brain-oh I know...she doesn't have one!!!'

'Tua-aeng calm down...' Mew is trying to calm his fuming wife...

'How can I?? Besides,it's not me who's angry.  It's our seeds who are angry....I'm just expressing for them...' Gulf said pouting..

'Oh? So it's our KNT...aw babies don't be angry na.. Dada will protect all of you and your Mama Kana...relax na~ see you're Mama K is turning into a drago- Ouch!!!'

Gulf hits Mew's nape and glared at him...

'How dare you call me dragon..You farmer!' Mew laugh at his wife.  Their parents are watching them with amusement..

'You two can you focus here?' They both shut up and follow what their Dada said...

'I'm sorry if what happened that day caused you any trouble but,I'm not sorry about that encounter.. I just put her to her place because she keeps on seducing my hubby.' Gulf explained.. Him and Mew shared a confused look when they saw their parents smirking..

'Why are you all looking like that?' Mew asked

'Nothing...actually,we knew about the incident the day it happened...and when that frog face did this,,we already knew she might do something like this and we are right... Look at this..' Sing gave them the cellphone to see what they are saying...

The video news contains of different testimonies of the other office staff that witnessed her seducing not only Mew but other executives of the other companies..there is also a video evidence...Even the incident two days ago. Mew's secretary managed to record them. Now,the girl is being bashed for falsely accusing Gulf and also for being a slut,seducing married men. Her father was extremely disappointed at his daughter's wrong doing...The problem is solved already..

'The employees gave this video to us..They managed to gather everything in just a short period of time. We were just waiting for her to attack..and when she did...she got what she deserved.' Forth added

'Then why are you angry?' Gulf asked them..

'We're not angry..just a little disappointed..' Beam said..Gulf look down. He felt guilty and sad that he made his parents disappointed with his actions..his eyes got teary and he wiped it quickly.. The parents are alarmed seeing it and they stop pranking them..

'Hey baby boy..don't cry...We are not mad...' Beam said hugging his son..Because of it,Gulf cry more..

'I- I'm sorry...if *sob* I dis-disappoint you... 😭 ' he said crying

'aw baby we're not...we're not disappointed about the scandal...That frog face deserved it..We are just a bit disappointed because we didn't get to see it when you did it. Also,we wanted to give that slut a lesson...' Beam explained

'That's true baby K, we wanted to slap that bitch for doing that...The nerve of that frog..how dare her to seduce my son and insulted my son-in-law...even if she is the last woman on earth...I will never accept her for my Mew..' Krist said annoyed..

'As if I will accept her..yuck..I'd rather cut my junior than to be with her..' Mew said shivered at the thought.

Gulf giggled at them..he's finally calm just a little hiccups..Mew get him some water.