27.

Morning came and right after breakfast,Mew and Gulf went to the hospital. When they arrived at Prem's room,they saw Dr. Jirayu.

'Good morning Doc.'  The couple greeted politely..

'Good morning,but you two can call me uncle too like Prem.' the doctor said.

'How's he do-uncle?' Gulf asked

'He's great. He woke up earlier but went back to sleep after. You can wait here if you want.' Doc. J answered

'How about Boun uncle?' Mew asked

Sighing.. 'He's not awake yet. He's in shock to everything that happened. That's why his body is refusing to wake up. I hope it will be Boun when he wakes up.' The couple a nodded in agreement. Dr.J excused himself and left the two with his nephew.

After a while,Prem woke up. And he is glad to see the couple there.

'Premie!' Gulf shouted his name and run to his side when he noticed he's awake. He chuckled at his friend.

'Baby~ don't run like that.' Mew whined..

'Hi Gulf,hi Mew.' Prem greeted them. They help Prem to sit properly.

'How are you? Are you hungry? Mew can get us food if you are.' Gulf said in one go.

'you're hungry again Bii?' Mew asked Gulf who blushed. Prem chuckled at him and winced.

'It's not my fault..Our seeds are making me hungry all the time.' Gulf said pouting.

' Gulf said pouting

'Oe oe oe...I'll buy you and our seeds something to eat...' Gulf's face lit instantly clapping his hands saying 'yay' cutely. Mew is really a whipped hubby..

'What about you Prem?' he asked Prem.. 'Anything will do,thank you 😊' Prem answered and Mew excused himself.

Gulf is sitting on the bed beside Prem.
Gulf holds Prem's hand and his eyes become teary.

'Hey..Guppie why are you crying? I'm fine you see..' Prem panicked at Gulf's sudden change. Gulf engulf him in a brotherly hug. Prem was taken aback a little.

'I'm just happy that you're okay..' Gulf said. Prem hugged him back. He is happy too that he gained new sets of friends. 'I got so scared when you got shot.' he added.

'It's nothing Gulf. I will do anything to bring back my Boun. Don't blame yourself okay? Besides,this happened because of Boun's illness..you are just a victim.' Prem said,rubbing Gulf's back.

Gulf pulled away to wipe his tears. He's still holding Prem's hand..

'Speaking of Boun,what if we failed?' Gulf asked worriedly..