25.

Continuation....

'Shiaa...why am I surrounded by crazy people? Look at these people bickering.' Prem thought

' Prachaya Jongcheveevat! I swear you're sleeping on the couch if you don't stop this nonsense' Krist said to his husband

'You too Jaturapoom Darvid...no sex for you for one month' 'Omg! How blunt this people are...' Thought Prem

'Mom!'
'Babe!'

The father and son said in unison. Then Gulf turned to his husband who is snickering beside him. Mew saw his wife's glare,raised his both hands in surrender.

'It's their idea.' Mew said. His Papa and his father-in-law glared at him.

'Traitor' they said in unison. Mew just chuckled nervously.

Prem is amazed by these people...even though they are facing a serious matter,they can still joke around. He was snapped back when his phone ring.

'Hello?...it was his uncle. His eyes widens and he starts sweating. The others noticed how pale Prem throughout the phone call.

'What's wrong Prem?' Gulf asked him with worry. He look at them heaving a sigh..

'Let's be crazy' the others understand what he meant but they want to know what happened.

'Why Nong?what happened exactly?' Beam asked

'He...he escaped...I don't know how but...uncle said that when he came to check him,he found the nurse unconscious on the floor...' he got interrupted with another call...he put it on speaker so everyone can hear.

'He-hello?

😈: Hi Premie...I believe you already know that I escaped since you're stuttering...

'How?

😈: You think making me sleep will stop me? It only made me stronger since that helped me to keep your weak Boun asleep.. *chuckling*

'fuck you I swear...'

😈: oh hahaha..what will Premie do?huh...you see..if you just follow me and didn't brought us to the hospital...this will not happened. Besides,I am just helping Boun to get what he wants....so why are you so against me?

'It's you who wanted this...Boun wanted to stop this long time ago..but you! You're the one who is just insisting it.'

😈:'The hell I am!..from the moment Gulf saved us from those idiots,it's always me! because your precious Boun is a coward just like you! And let me tell you this,I will not stop until I get Gulf for myself.'

Spencer cut the call. Prem sighed. He made up his mind. He look at the people in front of him with determined look.

'Are you sure about this Prem? We can think of something else.' Mew said understanding the meaning behind Prem's look. Prem nodded.

'Include me in the plan.' they were taken aback at Gulf.

'You all heard me. I wont let Prem do this alone when I am the main reason why all of this are happening.' Gulf stated.

'But' 'No buts..' Gulf cut them

'Fine..so what's the plan?' Mew surrendered.

                          ***********
Gulf is two months pregnant now. Since their meeting at his in-law's house,they didn't hear anything from Spencer. Prem is working at his company now as a part of their plan. They need to be close to each other to provoke Spencer. But Spencer has different plan. He knows that they are aware of him so, he will attack where they least expected.