29.

Mew is ecstatic learning that they will have three babies after 5 more months...It's been days since he learned that. He cried when they went to the hospital. Gulf teased him because he cried more than him..

//flashback//

🌻: Are you sure you are the hubby?? Shall we switch after I give birth? 😂

Mew pout..They are in their bedroom.

☀: Bii~~ stop teasing me...And NO! we're not gonna switch roles..you are my wife.. So you can stop dreaming that I will let you top me...

Gulf is just nodding at him while smirking...

🌻: yeah yeah..whatever floats your boat cry baby Mew bear 😂

☀: hey~ you're really not gonna stop??

Mew taunts his wife who is still laughing... He squints his eyes and smirk at his laughing wife...Gulf look at him confused..

🌻: what?

☀: oh nothing...go ahead and laugh..soon your laugh will be change to crying..*😳* crying for pleasure..

Gulf's eyes widens and he start scooting away from his hubby,but Mew caught him and pinned him down..

🌻: M-mew...what~ ahmmmpp

Mew claimed his lips. His tongue is already inside Gulf's mouth. He left Gulf's mouth to let him breathe but he went to his neck.

🌻: ahhnn~ Boo..what are you doi- mmm ahk!

He yelped when Mew bit his neck hard..

☀: I'm reminding you who's the hubby here..

Then he went back to Gulf's neck..His right hand is holding Gulf's hips.. Gulf think of a way on how he can escape his hungry hubby. It's not that he doesn't want to make love with his husband...it's because he knew that Mew will not stop in one round...and they still have work tomorrow...an idea finally came up..

*sniff sniff* Mew stop assulting Gulf's neck when he heard him and he noticed that Gulf's shoulders is shaking...he move away just enough to see his wife's face..and to his surprise,Gulf is crying.. He abruptly get off of his wife and help him to sit up.

☀: Tua-aeng? Why are you crying?are you hurt?did I hurt you??? I'm sorry baby...don't cry na~

He said continuously..Gulf's tears is one of is weakness aside from his pout...Well,Gulf is his weakness...

☀: baby tell me na~

'It's time for acting'

🌻: you're mad at me..

He fake sobs..

☀: what?baby I'm not mad..why would I be mad at you?

🌻: you raised your voice at me earlier..I was just *sob* teasing you.  A-and yo- you bit me hard..you hurt me.. 😭

☀: aw..baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it..I was just emphasizing my point..and -and I'm sorry if I bit too hard..It's just that..you taste good .

Mew said the latter part almost inaudible...Gulf almost laugh at his hubby.. Mew pulled him in a hug..

🌻: but...are you..really not gonna let me top you? Not even once?

☀: 😳

🌻: what if I want to top you ?just for one time?

☀: bii~..

🌻: I'm a man too..I just.... *sighed* nevermind..I'm sleepy..good night.

Gulf lie back down and face the opposite side.Mew's brain stopped working for a while..