28.

Two months had passed...Boun finished his therapy and he decided to stay in Thailand with Prem. He is working at Mew's company while Prem stays at Gulf's.Gulf is on his fourth month of pregnancy. His mood swings are giving not only his husband a hard time but everyone who gets on his nerves. Just like now...he is so grumpy because Mew didn't accompany him to his monthly check up. As revenged he will not tell Mew what he found out earlier at the hospital. He already talked to his parents.

He's in their living room watching T.V. when Mew came home...Mew went to him to kiss him but Gulf ignored him. He sit beside Gulf and snuggled closer. Gulf is just letting him but still not talking.

'Bii~~ why are you ignoring your hubby hmm?' Mew said pouting. Still no reaction. Gulf turn off the t.v. and head to their room.Mew is tailing him like a lost puppy. Gulf went straight to their bathroom. Mew sighed..he sit on their bed and think of a way to stop Gulf from ignoring him.

Gulf almost done with his night routine when he heard a loud thud outside..'Mew'...It's the first thing that came to his mind. He went out hurriedly only to see his hubby lying on the floor. Fear engulfs his whole body...his tears are already falling. He slowly walk towards Mew and kneeled..He try waking Mew up.

'Boo..wake up..Boo?' He's shaking Mew's body but his hubby didn't show any reaction..He try and try until he becomes a mess.

'M-Mew..please..sto-p joking around..I'm sorry na~ I won't ignore you anymore..please..Mew!'

He continue sobbing...He slowly stand up to get his phone. He called his parents and asked for help since he can't lift Mew with his condition. After twenty minutes,his parents arrived followed by his in-laws..They carried Mew to lay him on the bed..Krist are calming Gulf who never stop crying since their arrival.

'Mama I'm sorry..*sobs*..if I didn't act childishly this will not happened..' he keeps on crying while blaming himself.

'Shh..it's not your fault hun..He is just exhausted because of work..He'll be fine..' Krist assured his son-in-law while rubbing his back..

'Phi is right baby boy..Stop crying..it's bad for you and the kids..' Beam said after checking Mew. Gulf's eyes become blurry and he feel dizzy. Before he can say something he fainted.

Another 30 minutes passed when Mew woke up.

'Oh..you're awake.' Mew look left and he saw his wife lying beside him..
'He fainted 30 minutes ago..he cried so much.' His Papa told him. He moved the hair strand on Gulf's forehead before kissing it. He sit up slowly.

'what happened?' he asked

'Well,Kana called us crying saying you fainted...and said it's his fault.'  Mommy Beam told him..'what happened exactly? he added..

'He's sulking that I didn't accompany him earlier..I really want to but I got held up because of work..' Mew said rubbing his face with his palm. The elders realized that Gulf haven't told Mew yet.

'hmm..it's his hormones..just be patient with him..' Mew nodded..'also,you should look after yourself too..Don't overwork your body. And eat your meals on time..Understand?' Beam scolded his son-in-law...

'Yes mom...sorry for troubling all of you.' he look apologetic at them.

'Idiot..you are our son too..you're not a trouble' Forth said. He smiled at his Dada..

'Ma~ I know you're mad..sorry na~' Mew coaxed his Mama..Krist sighed and went to him.

'I'm not mad,just worried of you both..You should take care of yourself. Don't forget that you have a wife who is pregnant to look after.' Krist said caressing his baby giant's head. Mew nodded..