8. Officially Mine

[*☀=Mew,🌻= Gulf,🐦=Mild,🐺=Max,🦊=Tul,🐨=Kaow,🐰=Tur*]..

************************************
General POV

Couple of days had passed,and it's the day to execute the 'make Gulf mine' plan. MaxTul,Kaow are the ones helping Mew to set up the place while Mild & Turbo will take care of Gulf. Mew can't trust Mild to be alone with Gulf,that's why Tur is with them to keep the blabbermouth Mild from spilling the plan. They just need to distract Gulf to buy sometime,then they will take him to the place when they get the go signal from Mew.

It's Sunday and Mild suggested that the three of them should go shopping. Gulf agreed because he needed a distraction. He's kinda upset because Mew seems like avoiding him. His mind is in turmoil since yesterday. And when Mild suggested to go shopping,he agreed instantly. Now they are in the mall strolling. Mild & Tur's mission aside from distracting Gulf,was to make sure Gulf will look handsome and must wear a red&white combo to matches Mew later. Mild dragged Gulf to one of the stalls and start looking for the perfect clothes for Gulf. They made Gulf tried some on the display but nothing seems to satisfy them. Gulf on the other hand is getting impatient..He is wondering why he had to buy a new one then change into it. After so many 'try this,try that',Gulf decided to choose for himself. He look around for a bit,then finally he got the perfect one for him.He try it and the two approved because he look adorable in it.

'Meanwhile on the other side'

As the day is getting darker, Mew is getting more restless. Different scenarios were playing inside his head. His friends were trying to calm him down. They finished decorating the place on sched.They decided to use the rooftop of MaxTul's apartment and after that they will all have dinner together. All they are doing now are the foods.

🐺: Everything is right on sched... 💪🏻
🦊: Mew why don't you start getting ready,we'll take care of the rest.
🐨: yeah Mew,Tul's right..you better get ready...
☀: okay...thanks Guys.. 🙏🏻

After getting ready..Mew tune his guitar for later..Everything is set...they called Mild making it looks like a sudden invitation to have dinner hang out at MaxTul's place.

Because Gulf's mind is kinda messy with thoughts,he agreed to join the dinner. 30mins from the mall they finally arrived. What caught Gulf's attention is when he saw the elevator is going up to the rooftop.

🌻: are we not going to have dinner at their unit?
🐦: uh...no..Max texted me earlier that we're going to hang out there first before going to their unit. 'he shared a look at Tur'...Gulf only nod.

They reached the top. Gulf is just looking down walking behind Mild. Tur open the rooftop's door then suddenly,Mild hold Gulf's arm and pulled him infront before gently pushing him inside. Gulf's kinda shock and confused,especially when they left him there alone and locking the door.

🌻: oy Mild! Turbo! what the heck is this? Don't leave me out here... 'he said while banging the door'

No one's answering to his calls..he's about to pull out his phone when suddenly lights switched on at the far end. Turning around,he saw Mew standing with guitar and starts to play & sing. He was surprised that he stay frozen to where he was standing,but when the song reach the middle part,he started to walk. He stopped in the middle still looking at Mew intensely that he didn't noticed their friends getting inside and starts recording them.
After Mew's performance he walked to Gulf. Now standing infront of him,he took Gulf's hands and look at his eyes with so much love. He kissed both hands and that made Gulf blushed. Taking a deep breath,Mew starts to talk...and Gulf is looking at him with mixed emotions..

☀:Gulf,baby..

'he was interrupted when their friends snickers..and he glared at them causing them to shut up and gesturing Mew to continue' he continue after mumbling 'bastards'