5.🐼

Unknown: Hi~

Because of tiredness,Gulf ignored the text and just went to sleep.
Morning came, he got up and do his morning routine...While he's getting dress for school *ping*...indicating he received a text. Checking it,he frowned..it's from the same unknown number greeting him a 'good morning' with ❤ emoji. Ignoring it again,he decided to put the phone in his pocket but another text came in..He look at it annoyed,but when he saw what's in the text,he become anxious..in the text...

'See you later my Kana ❤'

"No one calls me Kana except my parents and my cousin. But I'm sure P' didn't change his number,and also....Could it be??"thought Gulf

                 ******************
Meanwhile at Mew's

Sitting at their dining room,Mew looks like an idiot.Smiling from ear to ear,giggling like a teenage girl then will suddenly look like a person who's constipated trying to stop smiling,then will burst out again.Noticed by his Mama Krist,he smack his son's head.

"Auw mama what was that for?"

"Just bringing back my son's sanity." Mama K said

"But I'm totally insane..I mean sane"

"Smiling like an idiot,grinning like a mad man,giggling like a teenage girl who got noticed by her crush,looking  constipated...want me to add more?"

"Okay okay no need to add more." *sigh* "but I can't help it...everytime I think of him,my heart is beating so fast that it feels like it'll explode" Mew dramatically said.

The husbands look at each other with a knowing look and both starts to grin. " So,our baby giant finally found someone huh" he's Papa Sing teased.

"Pa~~~stop calling me baby. I'm a grown up now" *Mew*..his parents just laugh at him..

Mew's parents came from both well off families. Jongcheveevat and Kiriguns,both in a higher rank in business. Just like Gulf's parents,they maintain living humbly.They are strict when it comes to education and will do what's best for their loved ones.Their son's happiness is what's important to them..that's why they always support Mew to whatever he wants as long as he's happy and will not put him in danger or get hurt.

After their breakfast he kissed both his parents goodbye and head to Uni looking forward to see his baby again.

            *********************
At Uni....

Inside the classroom waiting for class to start,Mild noticed Gulf being quiet than usual and just chewing his lower lip. He nudges Gulf and ask "you okay bud?" brought out from his reverie,he just answer Mild with a nod and slight smile..."You sure?" Mild said..before Gulf can answer,their professor arrived.

When the lecture ends,their prof called their attention. "Kanawut,Suttinut,Kittipat and Chanokchon..stay a bit I have something to discuss" Prof. said...The four of them look at each other and shrug.

"Okay so I'll go straight to the point. You four will join the senior Med students for the upcoming joint trip with the Engineering dept."said Prof.

"Uhm,what's the trip's purpose sir?"asked Turbo

"It's a volunteer work.. for the Engineering students,they will help to built and repair while the Med dept.will assist the doctors for free check ups.And this will be a good experience for all of you because you'll be joining one of the renowned doctors in our country..Doc.Baramee Darvid,he will lead the Med.team"..hearing that,Gulf couldn't help but feel proud of his mom.."It will be next saturday upto sunday noon..."Prof added..