7. 🕶

It's been a week since their date. They got closer each passing day. Every lunch time,they spent it together,either in Med cafeteria or in the Engineering...Their circle became famous and gained some fans,for they are all good looking men. They do video calls if they don't have time to hang out because of school works.

 They do video calls if they don't have time to hang out because of school works

                   *****************
Friday at Med's cafeteria

" Tomorrow is the trip...I'm super excited"mild

"Yeah us too" Turbo said

"They said the buses leaves at 7am sharp so we need to be here at least an hour earlier."Max

"Do you want me to pick you up?"Mew asked Gulf which he agreed.

"Oohh..Mr.Lover boy is on the move again"...Mild snickered earning a death glare from Mew and a fries thrown by Gulf.

"Ai'ssat just let them be..your just jealous.." said Tul & the others laugh at Mild's pout.

                   ***************
Night time at Darvid's

While the Darvids are having their dinner,Daddy Forth asked them about their trip for tomorrow...

"What time you both leave tomorrow?

"Our call time is 6am dad and by 7 we'll hit the road" Kana answered first.

"Yes, the students will arrive earlier to help setting up the tents and arrange the tools"said mom..and Dad nod in understanding

"by the way baby boy,do you want Dad to drive you to school?

"Right honey,let your Dad drive you there" Mom said agreeing...

Gulf put down his spoon, biting his lower lip...he look at his parents kinda nervous...

"Uhm...actually Mom,Dad..."

" Your boy is going to pick you up " his Mom cut his sentence with a smirk..that made him blush.