24.

'Boun's friend?' The couple thought. Gulf grip Mew's arm while Mew tightens his hold on Gulf's hand. They don't know what this guy's purpose is,but Mew is ready to defend his growing family.

'What do you want?' asked Mew.

Sighing,Prem stand up and face them. 'You don't have to worry, I'm here to help you. I don't want any innocent people hurt because of Boun's illness. Especially your unborn children.' Prem said pointing at Gulf's tummy. They are shocked that he knew about his pregnancy.

'H-how?' asked Gulf and Prem smile sadly at him. Mew told Prem to sit back on the couch and he lead his wife to seat on the opposite.

'So,can you tell us now what you wanted to talk and how do you know about us expecting?' Mew said holding Gulf's hand. Prem is looking at their interwined hands.

Clearing his throat he starts... 'First, I'm sorry for barging and I learned about your condition because of Boun...

Once again,the couple was taken aback.

....how did he know? Well,he followed you to the hospital. And I'm telling you,when he came home...he threw everything. He is more angry than before. The look on his face,his eyes...all I can see is pure rage. Especially towards you.' he pointed at Mew.

'Why the hell is he after a married man?just because Gulf helped him once.' Mew said annoyed pulling Gulf closer to him.

'Because he is sick in the mind. He thought you stole Gulf from him. To him,he first knew Gulf so,Gulf must be his....' 'That's crazy' Mew intercepted..then Prem continue... ' I know...even his parents is worried.'

'Does his parents brought him to the doctor?' Gulf finally talk

'Yes they did. After the incident in Amsterdam. I flew there when I heard about it....' answered Prem

'So I guess that's why he is doing this...' 'Revenge?' Prem cut Gulf. Gulf nodded but Prem shake his head 'no'.

'This is not revenge. For the time he was in the hospital,he never once said anything about having revenge. Nor showed any hatred towards you and your Dad. He said that what your father did was normal to protect his son..' Prem explained.

' So you are saying that,he really love my wife?' asked Mew. Prem sadly smile.

'Maybe he does...but now? I don't think it's love anymore. Because if he really love Gulf,he will stop this madness. He will let Gulf be happy even if he's not the reason. Because true love is letting your loved one happy even if your not included in the picture. Their happiness is your happiness,even if it hurts you.' Prem said

'That's why your doing this.' Gulf said that made Prem look at him like a deer caught in the headlights. Mew gets what his wife is saying.

'You love him.' said Mew. And Prem didn't deny.

'My feelings is not what's important right now....just be careful. I have a feeling that it's you P' Mew who he will hurt. But I also wanted to ask... If possible,please don't hurt him. You can give him to the police or send him back to the hospital but please don't kill him. I know he still can be save. He is a good person,he is just not well. He just need to cure his obsession of owning something. He got this condition because back in the orphanage when we were little,he was always bullied. They always took his toys by force. So everytime he found something,he keep it hidden.' Prem said