1

Mew's

*Riiiiinggggg riingggg* 'ughh who is calling at this hour?" thought Mew while looking for his phone.

"Hel...."but got interupted by the one on the other line," Mew!!!!! finally your up,it's the first day of school and I'm so excited!!!" yup this noisy bird is my childhood bestfriend Mild.

"Yeah yeah I can tell."(sarcastic note)

" Oh come on friend,aren't you excited?"said Mild.

"It's just another start to torture one's brain,specially yours..hahahaha"Mew answered.

"Ohoi...what kind of friend are you? Well I won't be tortured that much because I have you my genius friend.I know you'll help me."

"Hmmm..me?help you?...well that won't be a bother if we're studying same course...but we're not so good luck with that bud..."

"Shiiaaa!!! you're right...welp I guess I just have to overwork my braincells then..." Mild's sadly said.

"Oh don't be like that..You are smart,you wont passed the entrance exam if you're not plus may I remind you that you're studying to be a doctor and you have to be smart for that...you just have to focus and you can do it."

"Wow,thanks buddy.I didn't know you can say such encouraging words...hahaha" teases Mild

"Jerk!!! I take it back!"
"Haha chill bro..but seriously thank you! and for that...I'm gonna help you find someone......"there goes this blabber mouth

Mew end the call while his friend is still talking nonsense and do his morning routine and get ready for school.

Gulf's

Due to an alarm ringing,Gulf woke up from his slumber. Getting ready for his first day of school makes him feel happy and nervous. Happy because this is the start of him 'fulfilling' his dream to become a doctor but at the same time nervous. Well who wouldn't be? Specially him,an introvert who always keep himself away from others. It's not that because he has a human phobia or what...he is just like that..and that's why other people think of him as a snob person,but he's not. He is friendly and fun to be with if you're close to him..

Going down to the kitchen when he's ready..he greeted his mom a good morning and start to eat his breakfast.

"Good morning Mom" while kissing his mother's cheek. "Morning son,eat your breakfast now then I'll give you a ride to your school"Mom said.After eating they head out.

On their way,his mom called his attention and say.."son,I can't believe your a college student now and your on your first step to reaching your dream.I'm so proud of you."
"Thanks mom.You know I can't be here without your support.I just hope that Dad is proud of me." He answered sadly remembering his father.
"Son,I know and I'm sure that he is proud of you just like I am.Oh and by the way do you really not want to have your own place?somewhere near your school?" asks mom
"Hmm..for now I think not.Besides,our house is not that far from school but I'll think about it."Said Gulf

They arrived in the school and kissed each other goodbye...Gulf enter the school with a wary look.Getting nervous of how he will survive the first day without knowing anyone in the said school and with a thought...

'For my dream,I can do this!'

-----------------------------see u next chap------

Hi! so this is the first chap..sorry for the errors and sorry for the boring chapter....like i said in the description,I'm new in this so I don't know much how to write well..but I'll try my best to make it fun to read...Hope you'all give this story a chance 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 and I'm open for suggestions and tips on how to write,specially the NC chapter in the future....