17. 🔞

Continuation....

" Are you ready for dessert Kanawut Jongcheveevat?"

'That sounds hot..coming from him' Gulf thought

' Yes my dear husband....I'm ready for you' Gulf said sexily biting his lower lip.

Mew giving him a show. He slowly taking off his suit, not leaving Gulf's eyes..he is topless now and his wife is feasting at the sight. He slightly pushed back Gulf on the bed. He start kissing Gulf from his forehead,to his nose...then both eyes before reaching the chestnut lips of his baby. His one hand was unbuttoning Gulf's long sleeve.

He kiss every part of his wife.. He abused Gulf's lips leaving it bruised and swollen..he went down to his neck. Biting and sucking...

'Aahh~'

He found Gulf's soft spot just below his ear. Mew keep on sucking on it,his hand found it's way to Gulf's belt and removed it in a haste. Gulf helped him removing his pants and he unbuckled Mew's belt too..

'Off...take it off hubby...I want to feel it..' He said pulling away from Mew.

They're finally free from all the clothes.
Mew dive back to kiss Gulf...they are kissing roughly..Gulf trapped Mew's upper lip between his teeth and tug it a little,making the other groan..and pulled away to look at him.

'Urghh...baby~ look what you've done...it's bleeding'.... Gulf giggled...

'Oh..you naughty baby~... you want daddy to punish you? Mew said huskily that made Gulf more turned on.

'Yes daddy...come here and punish your naughty baby~...

Gulf pulled Mew by his nape and smashed back their lips. He used his strength to change their position. Now,Gulf is hovering Mew. He sat right above Mew's crotch. He's using his index finger to trace Mew's chest. Reaching his hubby's nipples,he gave both a squeeze..That earned a moan from him.

'aghhh..yes..baby play with my buds...it's all yours' Mew said while his hands were in Gulf's thighs caressing it.

Gulf continue playing with Mew's nubs.. He bent down to capture the right bud. Licking it like ice cream,and sometimes biting it. He leaves visible marks around Mew's chest while sensually grinding his ass on Mew's bulge. His hubby is letting him to do what he wants,for he will get his share later. Mew tries to sit up but Gulf pushed him back down..

'Nah-uh! I'm not done with you yet..' Gulf said while biting his forefinger.. He's sucking his own finger looking at Mew with hooded eyes while still dry humping his hubby..

'Hmmm...fuck baby hurry up...I want to cum inside you' Mew can't help his moan.

Hearing that triggered more Gulf's slutty side... He fasten his pace and put his finger that he's sucking inside Mew's mouth. Without a thought,Mew starts sucking it like his life depends on it. They are both moaning...Gulf touch his one nipple with his free hand...Pinching it while looking at Mew sucking his finger that turned into three.. His other hand is playing with Gulf's shaft. Their eyes never left each other. Gulf's fingers are fucking Mew's mouth..while Mew is giving him a handjob. Gulf never stop grinding his ass on Mew's crotch...

'Ahhh~ Mmmm...faster hubby...s-stroke me fasterr'

Mew complied to his request. Mew move his hips to meet Gulf's movement... He removed Gulf's fingers on his mouth to pull Gulf's nape for a kiss..