31.

-------------------------
After 2 months
-------------------------

Gulf is on his 7th month and everything is going smoothly..although he is having some hard times like having cramps. His baby bump is so big because he is carrying three babies.. Mew wanted him to stop going to his office and just stay at home. They always argue in that matter,just like now...

🌻: Aish...are we going to fight over this again?? *Mew pouts* Oho...stop pouting it doesn't suit you...

Mew just mimicking him...then

☀: Ouch!!! 😵

Gulf smacked his head a little hard...Mew pout more while massaging his head..

: Meanie..

🌻: I'm mean? You're the one who is mean...Why won't you let me go to work? 😥

☀: sighs... Tua-aeng.. I'm just worried...look at you..your bump is big na~and

🌻: of course it's big..You planted three seeds remember...you horny farmer.. 😤

'Wow..his mood changes faster than the flash..' thought Mew

☀: I know..how can I forget? That's the fruits of my hard work.. You know..plowing and plowing.. 😉

Mew teased with hand gestures.Gulf glared at him and he raised his hands in surrender... He went towards his fuming wifey who is sitting on their bed and sat beside him..

☀: Bii~ you know that I'm just worried for you right?

Gulf pouts and nods..

🌻: but I have pending works that needs to be done

🌻: but I have pending works that needs to be done.. My staffs will suffer if I didn't do it..

He explained his side softly..

☀: I understand,that's why I told Win and Prem to take care of it.. Win will manage while Prem will bring the documents that needs urgent attention...just for three days..hm? Can you do that? For me and our babies?

Mew coaxing his wife who is thinking...he smiled triumphanthly when Gulf finally agreed...

🌻: you're that happy that you won huh.. 😏

☀: of course..my baby considered my request that's why I'm happy.. Thank you tua-aeng...

Mew kissed Gulf's temple..He then rest his head on Mew's shoulder...

🌻: what about you thi rak? You're not going to work?

☀: ...nope...I also took three days leave.. Well it's not actually three days because it's Saturday tomorrow..just long weekend..

🌻: you don't have any pending works?

☀: I took care everything yesterday..

🌻: so you planned everything huh...