11. The start

****************************
There will be time skips
*****************************
In three weeks the school will resume classes,but Gulf haven't told Mew yet about his condition. Earlier when school started, Gulf was diagnosed with heart failure. He needs to undergo surgery because if not, he only have a year to live. After knowing his condition, Gulf remained bubbly infront of his parents. But deep inside,he is devastated. His father just came back recently and now him. But not like his Daddy Forth, he decided to just accept his situation and just live his life to the fullest with his loved ones. No matter how hard his parents tried to convince him to undergo surgery,he always decline.

Gulf planned to tell Mew everything this Saturday after their lunch date. Right now,he's taking a stroll inside the mall looking something to give to Mew when they meet. When,suddenly he has trouble breathing. Clutching his chest he almost fell down,but a pair of arms keep him balanced.

****************************(Don't mind the background)****************************He look up to say thank you but was halted when he saw who it was

(Don't mind the background)
****************************
He look up to say thank you but was halted when he saw who it was. It was his ex-boyfriend. He try to get away from his hold,but he's still a little dizzy. Sean guide him to the nearest bench to sit. Sitting down,he composed his self and try to act normal.

"You okay Gulf?" Sean asked sincerely

"Yeah..just a bit dizzy but I'm okay. Thanks by the way"

When Gulf breathing back to normal, he quickly said goodbye to Sean and left without hearing the other's response. But unkown to him, someone who is jealous of him saw what happened earlier and took it as an opportunity to ruin his relationship with Mew.

*************
Mew's

Mew is lazily lying on his bed. He is terribly missing his boyfriend. He is just browsing his gallery that full of Gulf's photos..when a message from unknown sender popped up. It was a picture message.He clicked it to know what it is about but,when he saw it...he almost drop his phone. He felt jealous when he saw that Gulf was being hug by a guy.