19.

Next Day

Gulf woke up with a feeling of being stared at and he's right. For the moment he open his eyes,he saw his hubby's face near his. He got a bit startled and pushes Mew's face away and covered his face with the duvet. Mew chuckled at his adorable wife.

☀: Good morning my love ❤

Mew greeted his baby sweetly. Gulf was about to greet back when he feel nauseous. He hurried towards the bathroom and ignore Mew who is on his trail. Mew went to him rubbing his back worriedly.

☀: you okay bii?
🌻: Mn..I'm okay..this happened before 😐

Gulf answered him with thin smile. Mew is more worried knowing that this happened before without him knowing..he felt guilty and useless that his wife is not feeling well without his knowledge. Gulf noticed his hubby and went to him to give a hug.

🌻: I know you're blaming yourself...so you better stop it. This is not your fault. It's mine. I forgot to take my medicine for my stomach.

☀: medicine? Are you sick? Bii why didn't you tell me. i felt useless.. 😔

🌻: oy stop it...like I said,it's not your fault...and it's not serious...it's just gastric...I sometimes forgot to eat due to workload.... That's all..

☀: you sure?

Gulf nods at him. He lied to Mew about his morning sickness...

🌻: I'm hungry na Boo~

Mew pinch his cheek and gave him a good morning kiss before going downstairs to prepare breakfast. Gulf decided to shower first. Drying his hair in front of the mirror,he keeps caressing his not yet showing baby bump.

🌻: Hang in there bud,we'll tell him soon..don't worry about your Dad. Mama Kana is sure that he'll love you as much as I love you. Just grow strong inside..and Mama will be stronger for you. I won't fail this time. I promise.

Gulf got startled when he heard Mew's voice calling him. He went out to their bathroom,dressed already. Luckily it's Saturday..no work. They head down for breakfast.

                     ****************

They are at the pool playing,and somtimes making out...they are enjoying the warmth of each other contrasting the coldness of the water. Mew is leaning on the pool wall while backhugging Gulf. He is giving Gulf butterfly kisses wherever he can,and his baby is enjoying it. Gulf turn around to face him and captures his hubby's lips. Their kiss turns to a heated one. Grinding at each other sensually. Mew's hand is already inside Gulf's boxer,playing with the latter's pussy..

🌻: Aaahh~~~ boo~
☀: tell me what you want baby

Mew said while continuing to play with his wife...

☀: mmoree Ddda--ddy...hnngggg..

Gulf keeps on moaning. His moans are music to Mew's ears. He lifted Gulf and place him on top of the pool's gutter. Spreading his wife's legs and he settled in the middle. He kiss him on the lips before diving to  his pussy..

🌻: MEW!!!! ahhh ffffuck!

He screamed at the sudden warmth on his pussy... He is gripping Mew's hair and he pushed his head more towards his already leaking hole.

☀: Mmmmm...yummy...

Mew keeps on abusing his pussy. Making love with every folds of it.

🌻: Boo~  I need you inside me now...hmmmm

Without wasting time,Mew carefully pull him and carry him to straddle his waist with Gulf's back on the pool wall. He position his length and slowly pushing inside. The pool water serves as their lube.