32.

-----------
Gulf's
-----------

Sighs...here I am again in this situation...but not like before...my body just need to rest.. I will come back very soon to my family. I can't wait to see my babies... Last night, I heard Mew talking...telling me how much he needs me. I need him too. He is my pillar,my strength...and I also have our babies...Just wait for me my love...I just need my body to be strong again...

' oh...I can hear them...talking...our parents are here too.. Aw..they're talking about that frog face...'

(🐝- Beam 🐯-Krist 🔧-Forth 🔩- Sing)

🐯: Damn that girl...I can't believe she's still whoring inside the prison just to escape...

'Oh no...did she escaped?'

🐝: I know right...But fortunately,she failed.

'That's a relief..'

🔧: And that helped the case to move faster...

🔩: by the way, I heard you didn't name the kids yet?

'Yes Pa. I only told them to put their initials...' Mew answered and right on cue,two nurses came with the babies..

🐝: Oh our little angels are here..

🐯: they're so cute 😍

🔩: baby K looks like Mew when he was a baby...so our baby N while baby T is more like Gulf...

🔧: you're right Phi..

Mew took the two boys in his arms while their little princess is with Beam.

'Tua-aeng...look,our babies are visiting you..' Mew said gently

'My babies..my beautiful babies... 😍 I'm sorry if Mama K is not yet able to take care of you...but I promise I won't take long...wait for Mama Kana okay?'

Gulf is crying inside but still,actual tears fell at the side of his eyes.. And it didn't go unnoticed by his hubby..

'Ma,can you carry them for a minute..' Mew gave the kids to his mother and turned to his wife.

'Baby...don't cry...I know you can hear us...don't blame yourself if you can't take care of them..Just take your time to heal...we will wait...I will take care of them..Also,they will stay with us here..' Mew whispered to Gulf..Their parents are in tears too...the moment was interrupted when Forth's phone rings..

🔧: Hello?

📱:......

🔧: good..make sure that there will be no problem..

📱: ....

🔧: okay..Thank you! Just keep me posted

*call ended*

🐝: Atty. August?

🔧: Yeah..he said that the trial is on Friday.. Everything is on track..

🔩: That's good...Oh! I almost forgot... Mr.Pawit called..

'And?

🔩: he said that,he is sorry..He thought his daughter really reflected on her wrong doings...but no..and she did worst. So,he said that he'll cooperate. He will not help his daughter,because she need to be punished for putting not only Gulf in danger but also the babies..

🐝: that's good to hear... It will be a big trouble for him if not...Because Dad and Pops are ready to destroy them..

🔧: True..we had a hard time convincing them not to...