SPECIAL CHAPTER

************************************
Hey there 👋🏻 ....so here's the bonus chapter for everyone..I just finished it so yeah...Hope you enjoy...this one is short though...also..sorry for the errors...I didn't proofread this.. Hehehe...Comment and suggestion are welcome..

************************************

---------------------------------------------------------
When the J.triplets were 18 months old
---------------------------------------------------------

It was one fine afternoon when the Jongcheveevats are having their nap time..The couple are both hands on in taking care of their triplets.. They are now inside their bedroom. Gulf woke up first because of the triplets..He gave them their milk and after that...the crazy duo Ari and Thana decided to wake up their Dada Mew...the eldest,Thari is just playing alone in the corner...

Ari is playing with Mew's hair while Thana is biting his cheek..Gulf giggled seeing his husband's face the moment Thana bit him harder..Mew starts groaning...he yelp a little when Gulf decided to join his kids and suddenly pounce his sleeping hubby..

he yelp a little when Gulf decided to join his kids and suddenly pounce his sleeping hubby

'Ahck..Bii~~' Mew whined..Thana is still chewing his cheek..

'Thana~ baby...stop eating Dada's cheek na~' Mew said with his eyes still closed.He knew it was his youngest...

'Nana wuv dada shik..um um (yumyum)' Thana answered with his baby voice...their kids are smart for their age..

'aw..my baby boy is hung-aaahhhck!!'he screamed when Ari pulled his hair harder..he sat up massaging his head..and he wiped his cheek that full of Thana's saliva..Gulf can't hold his laughter and burst out.. The triplets look at their Mama K and join him..

'Aw..you love seeing me like this huh~' Mew said..

'Hehehe..you look cute with your messy hair and look at your cheek..Thana marked you..' Gulf said giggling..

'Thana,you should bite your Mama Kana's cheeks..it's more fluffy than mine..'Mew said smirking to Gulf who widens his eyes...

'Pwafffii?..

'Yes baby look at those pwafffii cheeks..' Mew said tilting his son's head a little...Gulf is having a bad feeling on what's about to come...

Thana look at his Mama before looking back to his dada who is grinning...then suddenly..

'Pwafffii bun bun...' Thana suddenly yelled launching to his Mama K..Ari giggles and Thari went to them and climb up on the bed..Mew help his eldest son,and after he's successfully up on the bed..he joined his siblings on attacking their Mama K.

Gulf is laughing and huffing..their kids are really targeting his cheeks..Now it's Mew who is laughing hard..then he suddenly speak loudly like a commanding officers..

'Soldiers stop!' the triplets stop instantly...Mew is trying not to giggle with the look of his youngest who about to bite his mama's cheek..He clears his throat...'come here..let's give your Mama Kana time to breathe..' The triplets followed and Gulf can finally breathe freely..The kids are in Mew's arms..but Gulf felt something odd..and when he look at them..he cursed in his mind..Mew and the triplets are staring at him like he is something to eat..He slowly positioned himself so it will be easier for him to run..