21.

At MewGulf's

Like what they planned,their friends starting to arrive. They are all in the living room waiting for the others. When everyone finally arrived,they head to where they set up the table.

 When everyone finally arrived,they head to where they set up the table

🐦: oh? I thought we will just have a casual dinner...this is cool ..

🦊: seriously dude what's the occasion?

☀: nothing we just miss hanging out with all of you.

They let it go the topic for now. They start catching up with each other...Especially the three doctors. They are having fun talking about random stuffs. While they are all having a wine,Mild noticed Gulf didn't drink any alcohol.

🐦: Guppy..Why are you not drinking wine? It's your favorite brand.

🐰: yeah Guppy..that's so unlike you.

His two mother-like bestfriend questioned him. He thought that it's their cue to share the good news..So he answer them with a normal tone.

🌻: I'll drink after I give birth 😏

🐰🐦: oh oka~ WHAT!!!!

Some of their friends choked at their drinks...Some widen their eyes...and those who already knows are laughing like a mad man at their reactions.

🐨: seriously ??

Gulf and Mew nodded. While Mild & Turbo are still in shock mode.

🐺: How far along?

🌻☀: six weeks 😁

The couple answered in unison.

🐦: AND YOU DARE TELLING IT JUST NOW?!!!

☀:  Ai'ssat! Can you stop yelling?
Are you planning to make my babies deaf?!

🐦: ..bies? OMG! TWINS!!!!

Mew smacked his head

🦄: oh why don't we think some names for the babies?

🌟: right..we tops will think of a name for girls...then you bottoms will think for a boy's name..

⛴: I agree let's do it...

The couple agreed and they start using their brain cells. Some names were funny and automatically rejected.. They keep on thinking while having fun... Gulf phone buzz indicating that he received a message. Openening it he froze. Mew who is on his side noticed him stiffened. Seeing his reaction,Mew took Gulf's phone and cursed.

'Fuck! Just who the hell is this?!' He said almost screaming...Their friends are confused except Bright & Win who have hunch of what it could be.