4. 🤯

*After Gulf left the cafeteria*

"Fine...the thing is we...."

"Whaaaat!!!!!" all of them shouted.

Other students look at them because of the sudden outburst.

"tsk...will all of you stop shouting...do you want me to continue or what?!"

The five of them sealed their lips and gesturing Mew to continue...

"So like what I said,I met..no...I saw him already before the bookstore incident. I didn't recognize him right away because at that time he's wearing his high school uniform with eye glasses" "and I'm telling you all,he looks adorable.."he continue dreamily...

"he continue dreamily

(this look)

" I saw him sitting on a bench with crossed legs while drinking a fruit juice....can you imagine how adorably cute he looks that time? 😍"

"Wait,when did that happen?" Mild said
"Did you approach him?"he added

"It happened when we supposed to tour the uni before the semester start but you three ditched,and no I didn't approach him,because of you." pointing to Mild.

"Aw me? What did I do?"

"You called me that time !!! 😤"

"Hahahaha so it's my fault now?.." "Hmp"..." Oy stop being childish,I didn't know..but at least it still because of me that why you saw him again" said Mild proudly

"No it's not!" Mew countered
"Why not?Mild has a point"..said Kaownah

"Beacause it's not him..it's because of.....D.E.S.T.I.N.Y 😼" said Mew..

...and they all bursts into laughter...

"What the! You Mew Suppasit is one hella WHIPPED dude" Tul said wheezing...

"Hahahaha you are now"...Max said then the other chorused "MEW SUPPAWHIPPED"....and laugh again...

Well what can Mew say when it's true so he just shrugged it off coolly...

                    *****************

*Present time*

Gulf's

The gang decided to meet at a cafe near the school.Gulf is the last to arrive.

"Hey guys,sorry I'm late"

"Nahh it's okay..by the way we already ordered your frappe" said Mild.."Thanks....so first things first"...putting his palm together "sorry I left yesterday like that,,it's just that my Mom texted me saying that my Dad came back and he's gone for almost 3 years"

"Oh it's okay we understand" said Turbo,the two agreed

"Anyway, where did your father gone to?" Kaownah inquired