18.

************************************
Time skipped here...This is the start of phase two 😊

*****************************

Gulf's

Two years of married life. Yes,me and Mew celebrated our second wedding anniversary last month. I can't fully say that we had a happy celebration. It was a bittersweet for me..
Why? Let me tell you what happened in this two years of being married.

The start of our married life was indeed blissful. We made sure that our love for one another are shown.
We travel to different places. We learn more about each other. Yes we had fights,but it' normal to every relationship. Then our first anniversary came. We celebrated it in Maldives.. It was memorable. Then, everything changed after 6 months. I was hospitalized for two weeks. At first, I thought I fainted because of fatigue. Both our workload are no joke. I was in semicoma for two weeks. What I learned when I woke up made me hate myself. The doctor said that, something went wrong with my minor surgery and it manifested late. I'm sure Dada Phana will fire that doctor.But,that is not what kills me inside... I felt like dying when they said that I was actually pregnant that time. My surgery problem caused some complications with my pregnancy,that lead to miscarriage. They did the operation to fix the problem with my heart.

I tried so hard to be strong after that. I made sure that my family will not see me crying for my baby,especially Mew. He supported me yes,but I still feel that he's drifting away. I never confronted him because I understand him if he's blaming me for the loss of our baby. Because I also blame myself to what happened.. If only I wasn't weak. I realized that there's really something wrong when everytime we became intimate,he always stop,making excuses of being tired. Yes,we hug and make out but that's it. Sometimes I think that,it's me who he is tired of. It hurts so much. For two months,he avoided making love with me. Maybe because there's no more love to make. And what's added to my frustration was when I found out that he is in contact with 'that' girl. The girl who is always the reason of our misunderstanding. For fuck sake!!! They are both married. I confronted him about that but he said they're just friends.

Friends my ass! He have time to hang out with her but not with me? He always come home late. We had a big fight one time. I told him that I don't like him hanging out with that girl..and you know what he said?
He said that I have no right to stop him to whoever he wants to hang out with. I know he said that while he's drunk,but it hurts so much. I left our house after that fight. I stay at my shared penthouse with my bestfriends. I stay there for a week..Mew went there to find me the following day. He said he didn't mean what he said. He said he will stop hanging out with that girl. I can't stay mad at him. I love him so much,so I agree to go back to our house after that one week.

For the next couple of weeks,we are back to normal..except being intimate. He still didn't make love to me. Soon our 2nd anniversary will come. I don't want to expect to much. I don't even know if he remember. I decided to just wait and only focus on my work. Then it finally came. I was still in the office when he texted me that I need to go home fast. I was nervous that I thought something bad happened to him. I went home fast and when I get inside our house, I saw him standing in the middle looking handsome as usual. He took my hand and lead me to our backyard. He prepared a romantic dinner for us. I'm so happy that he remembered our anniversary. I hug him tight and thanked him. We eat our dinner peacefully. After dinner,we went inside the house and watch a movie. We somehow ended up making out. But then again,he stop going further. I'm on the verge of crying. It's our anniversary and he's like this...I don't care anymore,I tried my best to make him give in. Finally he did gave in. I pushed away the hurt that I'm feeling because I know that this happened because he just lose control of himself ,he's a bit drunk too..