11.5 Is this it?

************************************
Additional characters will be introduced gradually when their roles are mentions.
*****************************
Sean's

'This can't be..'

I was shocked of what I heard earlier at the hospital. I didn't mean to eavesdropped. I was visiting a friend at the hospital when I saw Gulf. I followed him because I want to know if he's okay. I realized that I should stop my plan on getting him back. Because right now,his happiness is more important. I just hope he change his mind and follow his parents wish for him to undergo surgery. You deserve to be happy Gulf.

Sean decided to talk to Gulf. He wants them to have closure,and maybe try to convince him to take surgery. He try calling Gulf, but his calls were rejected. He even lined him to ask if they can talk...but still,it went unnoticed. So he decided to do anything to get to Gulf.

*****************
Next day....

Finally it's saturday.. Gulf will finally see his thi rak.. They didn't see each other for 5 days,because they're both with their parents. But right now,he's at his apartment.
He was getting ready,when he receive a call... He smile thinking it's Mew,but upon seeing who the caller was...his smile left his face.

"Why the hell he's calling again?" he asked himself while rejecting the call.

'He's been calling since yesterday. What the fuck does he wants.'  Gulf thought.

Gulf didn't know that Sean is right outside of his apartment waiting for him.
He went down because his uber arrived. He decided not to take his car ,because he knows that Mew will bring his. Sean followed him.

Gulf's

Gulf arrived at the venue a bit earlier than the agreed time. He is patiently waiting for Mew while talking to one of the staff,when the bell chimes indicating that someone entered. Turning his head,he saw the person he doesn't want to see.

"What are you doing here?" he asked in stern voice

"I followed you..but I'm not here to create trouble, I just really want to talk to you." Sean answered

Gulf agreed skeptically. Gulf is a little nervous because he's afraid that, if Mew saw them together,it may lead to misunderstanding.

" Talk " Gulf said

" I just wanted to sincerely apologize, though it maybe too late..but still.." Sean said with sincerity

"Why now?"

" *sighs* I...I'm leaving the country..I don't know if it's for good or temporary.. Uhm.. Gulf, I'm not asking you to forgive me right away, I just don't want to leave without telling you that I really regret what I did to you before. I know because of that,you find it hard to trust people again with your feelings. Especially love...

Gulf is just listening to him attentively. Because,he himself doesn't want to live hating someone.

"...also... I just want to wish you happiness." Sean finished

'taking a deep breath' " you know Sean to be honest, I already forgive you. It's just that..I don't want to be reminded of the past,that's why I don't like seeing you." They both chuckled..

"You really are a good person. I'm so stupid to play their game and hurt you...but Gulf..." he stop..

"Yeah?"