10.5 🔞🔞🔞

Continuation....

"thought you'd never ask" 😼

Hearing these words, Mew smashed his lips to Gulf's in a searing kiss

Hearing these words, Mew smashed his lips to Gulf's in a searing kiss. Hungrily,they're devouring each other's lips like there's no tomorrow.
Tongues fighting. Tasting every corner that their tongues can reach.

Hands exploring around each other's body

Hands exploring around each other's body. Feeling the warmth of one another.
They both can't get enough. Grinding their raging bulge,releasing lusty moans. Mew's hand found its way downward under Gulf's short.
Removing it and his polo, Gulf is only left with his boxer brief. Palming his already erected shaft,Mew put his hand inside Gulf's brief. Feeling the heat from Mew's touch,Gulf shudders releasing a breathy moan while Mew is eating his neck,leaving marks all over. Mew's hand went further down,touching something under Gulf's balls made him stop and look at Gulf with unreadable expression. Gulf noticing him,look up to him confused. But then,his eyes widens when realization hits him. He tried to scurried away but , Mew didn't let him so he tries to just cover his lower part. He can't help but to feel afraid. What if Mew finds him disgusting now? Yes,male pregnancy is not rare anymore but, having both genitals? that's a different story.

Seeing him in this state,Mew cupped his face to make Gulf look at him. Mew bend down to kiss his forehead and show his genuine smile.

''You're really one of a kind Bii~ "

"You..you're not disgusted?"

"Never..I told you before that everything about you is perfect...this is just a part of you that makes you more special"

Gulf sigh in relief. Tears keeps flowing,making his cheeks glow. He grab Mew's nape and kiss him hard. He bites Mew's upper lip that causes Mew to groan. Parting,Mew took off their remaining clothes.
Then dive back to attach his lips to Gulf's neck,his favorite. Biting,sucking..making sure that his baby will bear his marks. The younger under him can't do nothing but to keep moaning.

Now, Mew is trailing down from his neck,to his chest..playing with Gulf's pink buds. Licking it,while pinching the other.

 Licking it,while pinching the other