9. Mine alone

Time sure flies fast. Feels like it was just yesterday when they started their college life. But now,only a couple of exams and the first semester will end.
So many happened in that short period of time. Since the day MewGulf become lovers,they become inseparable. They go on dates whenever they can. Mew stays at Gulf's condo sometimes and vice versa. They also already met each other's parents. Everything is sailing smoothly. But where's the fun in that if there's no drama? The couple had simple fights because of jealousy but nothing serious..It's just them being possessive to one another. And who can blame them when other students wants to try their luck with them? Just like now, the Med gang is having their peaceful lunch when a girl from the faculty of arts approached him with the intention of hurting him.He felt a tap on his shoulder,and when he turn to see who it was.. *slap* everyone in the cafe gasps. They're waiting for what Gulf will do. This girl dared to hurt him in his territory. This girl must be nuts knowing that Med & Engineering students are MewGulf shippers especially when they learned that they are the sons of the legendary couples from both faculties.

The president of MG fans club is just waiting for Gulf first,because if Gulf once again let this go,she will be the one to take action. But Gulf had enough of this drama...he needs to end this..and if they will keep on pestering him...he will not keep quiet anymore and bite back.

Gulf touch his cheek and let out a chilling laugh with coldness in his eyes.Even his circle got scared seeing him like this. He stand up and face the bitch who dared to slap him.

🌻: you must have a death wish to come here in my lair creating a scene

That sent chills to the girl,even to those who are watching them. This is the first time that Gulf fight back..and they're loving it. The girl was taken aback but still continue with her bitching.

🌻: I'm giving you a chance to leave this place unscathed. Because I can't guarantee your safety after what you've done. 😏

🧟‍♀️: I-I'm not scared of you ! *then why are you stuttering*  I don't know why Mew chose you when your just a pretentious bitch!

🐰: oy you ugly bitch! When did my friend pretend?

The bitch ignored Tur.

🧟‍♀️: even if guys can get pregnant,you still don't have what I have that Mew will surely love.

🐦: and what is that? Your loose hole? We have our own hole thank you very much 😏

That made everyone in the cafe laugh so hard.The bitch's face turned red with anger and embarrassment but still didn't back out.

🧟‍♀️: *laugh* what? Can't fight on your own,letting others defend you? 'she taunts Gulf'