Ishq mein marjawan

( A surprise new year gift. Thank me later and don't kill me at last)

R: I trust you vansh and I know you will never let anything or anyone hurt me.

She had a small smile on her face and closed her eyes. She fell backwards, but was caught by strong pair of arms, she knew who it was, she knew that these arms are safe home for her and will never let anything happen to her.

V: you trust me so much?

R: more than myself. I have blind faith on you because I know you will always be with me.

Vansh smiled as she passed his test with flying colors, she trusts him so much for her own bad. She indeed became an emotional fool in front of his eyes.

He kissed her forehead and set her back on the ground.

V: but what if I would have not cought you?

R: the question itself is your answer, you inserted 'what if' in it. And I know that you would have cought me.

Vansh smiled seeing this.

V: no misunderstanding can break us, we are bound by destiny to be together and if we are not then we will write our own destiny.

She hugged him hearing his heartbeats while he wrapped his arms around her tiny figure protectively.

V: now let's go inside, it's getting cold here.

He made hand gesture to show her that they were still in pool side area, she nodded and went inside as vansh had got a call and excused himself.

V: angre she has to pay me the same price I payed, I will play the same game she played. She will suffer the same way I suffered and now nothing could ever stop me from this game.

He cut the call and looked at the moon.

V: I'll make you regret for the day you're born in this world ridhima. I will give you the same beliefs, hopes, dreams and love someday you gave me then I'll betray you. I will snatch everything from you in a go just like you did. I promise on myself to ruin you, to break you, to make you fall on your knees. You'll be finished soon.

He had tears in his eyes remembering her betrayal, her mind games showing him care and concern while it was all fake and was doing it all for kabir.

V: you betrayed me in worst way possible ridhima but now it's my turn to pay you back the same way.

He walked inside his room and saw her gazing the stars with a small smile on her face. He back hugged her and inhaled her smell.

V: what are you thinking?

R: about sleeping.

Vansh was amused by her answer.

V: if you were thinking about sleeping then why don't you sleep?

He turned her around and she looked like an innocent kid.

R: I was waiting for you.

V: well now I am here, you wanna sleep or?

He raised his eyebrow but ridhima in a second jumped on to the bed, she literally is behaving like a kid. Vansh smiled and adjusted blanket on her.

R: it's comfortable here.

She said as she adjusted herself on his chest and wrapped her arms around his torso.

V: good night sweetheart.

He whispered in her ears and dosed off with her.

Δ

R: so this is what you did huh? Why did you betray me? I trusted you more than anything dammit, how could you?