Regretful game.

R: congratulations Mr raisinghania aap jeet Gaye Aur mein haar gayi, ye khel tumne jeet liya Vansh. Kaha tha na ki kisi din tumhari is aadat ki wajah se kisi baht anmol cheez ko kho doge. Tumne Ye khel to jeet liya Par mujhe kho diya.

Vansh was petrified looking at her, tears were streaming down his face guilt and pain were clearly visible in his eyes. He never knew that he would have to witness such a scene ever in his life, seeing her like this killed him.

V: ridhima.

He whispered and she shook her head keeping a hand against him signalling him to stop then and there. How much he wanted to wipe all her tears away, all her pain away but will never be able to as he is the reason for these pearls.

He is scared, scared to lose her. He cannot even imagine his life without her now, she has become his lifeline.
Those tears in his eyes are evident enough of how much guilty he is, how much seeing her in pain was painful for him, how much he regretted doing this.

She was broken to such an extent that she lost herself, her bubbly self, her confidence, her emotions, her trust, her everything just to protect his family and prove him innocent.

When a person is broken and emotionally exhausted nothing can mend her. Vansh without realising, he mentally and emotionally tortured her.

V: ridhima please listen to me.

He tried explaining her but everything went in vain when she actually cut herself. Red blood was oozing out of her wrist, making him numb.

V: I can't lose her.

He whispered to himself.

V: RIDHIMA!!!

He shouted and went near her, he took out his scarf and tied it in her hands. Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes making his vision blurry.

Ang: boss wha-

Due to his shouting everyone came to their room and was shocked to see them like this. They drived her to hospital, vansh was clinging into her hand as if his life depended on it.

Doc: you all please wait here.

Doctor tried to assure him but he won't leave her hand.

Ang: boss please leave her hand.

V: NO!  Never. I won't do the same mistake again, I can't lose her.

Ang: boss if you don't leave her then how will doctors treat her?  We need to save her.

He finally left her hand but was still staring at his hand which was red with her blood.

V p.o.v

If only I would have told her the truth before, If only I would have known her enough, If only I wasn't blind enough in my game to not notice her emptiness.

If only I would have once listened to my heart, If only our destinies were together to witness our unconditional love and journey.

I wish you would have listened to me once before taking this drastic step, I wish I would have cought hold of your hand and hugged you tight then and there. I wish you were here even if treating me like an invisible man, I wish I would have been able to convince you that I will make things all right, I wish this was all a bad nightmare.

But no. It's not a dream. Its happening in real, I am in verge of losing you. What if I lose you?  I can't afford to lose you ridhima.

I still clearly remember the day when I first saw you, the fierceness and innocence in your eyes were so clearly visible that I wasn't able to take my eyes off them. In the whole party my eyes were I don't know why but searching for you. The way you answered me back amazed me, if it would be anyone else I don't know what would have I done but you impressed me.