Toxic Love

R: mujhe parivar dene Wala Mera pyaar, Vansh ne hi Mera parivar cheen liya.

She said emotionless as she sunk more deeper in the bath tub. Cold water, sending shivers down her spine yet she didn't wanted to come out.

She wanted to hurt herself for becoming what she has today. She never wanted this in her life, never.
Her lungs begged for oxygen but living life had become a joke to her, she didn't wanted to. She wanted death. For herself, for her peace.

Because if she lives, she won't be able to hate him. And that is what she wants but is not able to. Even after knowing what he did! All she could see was darkness, in that moment she understood that it might be her last moment and closed her eyes to feel it.

V: RIDHIMA!

He shouted, seeing her state. There was a fear crepting upon his soul to lose his heartbeat of his heart. His ridhima.

He took her out, tears forming making his vision blurry.

V: ridhima! Ridhima

He patted her cheeks but her body was pale and cold. Lips had turned purple, her pulse was weak.

V: no I can't let anything happen to her.

He said to himself, trying his best to pump the water out of her system. He tried CPR and it worked! She coughed
out the water and her body started trembling.

His eyes had a bit of relief to see her breathing again. She still was unconscious. He carried to the bed and started rubbing her hands and feet to produce some heat.

He removed her heavy jewellery and flowers from bun. He couldn't see her like this, lying all cold and helpless. She's his lioness, she knows how to roar but never tremble in fear.
There still was one question nagging him that why did she do this?

He changed her dress and wrapped another blanket around her.

V: why did you do this ridhima?

His own voice was betraying him, never in his dreams he would have thought that even this turn was written in their destiny.

He noticed her shivering body and quickly kneeled down beside her.

V: you have to wake up and answer me dammit. Listen to me ridhima, You. Have. To. Answer. Me.

He couldn't even express his anger in front of her, his senses feel weak in front of her innocent face but not today. This time is was about her life, it's not hers but his too.  She is his life.

He held her hands but it was ice cold. He needed to keep her temperature normal.

V: ridhima please.

Tears fell on her palm, it was his pain and fear that was finally coming out and it needed to. He had suppressed all this but now seeing his lady love lying all cold makes his heart bleed.

He laid down beside her and hugged her tightly, it seems like time had stopped for them. They were both wrapped in a cocoon of pain, guilt, possessiveness and love.

His body heat soothing down her trembling body, it always was his warmth that made her fell safe and secure. He could be anything, a monster, an evil just anything. But he just wanted to become a perfect man his lady ever dreamt of.

He has done mistakes, he accepts it and regrets it. Her parents were one of them. They were accidentally killed by him, he still remembers that day clearly.

He was 13 that time and was greatly flustrated by his parents talk. All they did was scold him so take his frustration out, he drove that ambassador car at deadly speed which caused accident of a couple and a small girl.