Broken but beautiful ♡

Note: not according to storyline. I am back after so many days, so expecting some in line comments.

~♥~

" she is broken but beautiful " he whispered, keeping his hands on the glass which separated both of them. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he saw her tiny pale figure, connected to several wires, fighting for her life.

She was brave and strong and now broken at once. She was never this, she was anything but this. She was a fighter but now....

Looking at her red eyed, his gaze shifted to her hands. Particularly at her wrist, which was bandaged properly. A faint tint of redness was still visible.

" Mr raisinghania, if you want you can go inside and meet her. " a voice spoke from behind, he turned around and saw a nurse looking at him.

Vansh shook his head and chuckled lowly.

V: what face will I show her? That her best friend was not able to keep his promise and now she is here because of him?

A painful smile appeared on his lips as nurse looked at him helplessly. He always sits there and looks at her for hours but doesn't wants to go inside and meet her.

Ang: sister you go, I will handle him.

A voice spoke from behind, nurse left them alone. Angre came forward and kept a hand on his shoulder.

Ang: boss till when will you keep ignoring her? You sit here for hours, just go inside and see her.

Vansh shook his head and looked at him with teary eyes.

V: how can I angre when I failed her, I can't even look into her eyes! I am her culprit.

He whispered with a faint smile. Angre looked at his boss emotionally, he hugged him tightly and patted his back.

Ang: it is not your fault bhai. It was a misfortune.

He said, trying to control his own tears.

V: but wasn't I supposed to keep my promise to her? She is my best friend, she is more than my life. And now she is lying there all pale, fighting for her life. Just because of me

He burst into tears and angre looked at him helplessly. Pulling away from the hug, he shook his head.

Ang: it is NOT your fault. We lost rajat uncle and Susane aunty because of our enemies. They kidnapped them.

He tried explaining but vansh looked at at him, dejected. Tears rolling down both their cheeks.

V: but didn't ridhima asked me to bring them back safe. Was I able to keep my promise? No. I was not able to. She lost her parents, they killed them.

Angre closed his eyes tightly, trying to get a grip on himself. He can't fall weak, at least not now.

Ang: then even I am culprit of her. She is like a sister to me and her parents were like my own parents. Even I should forbade from meeting her right?

He opened his eyes and Vansh looked at him shocked.

Ang: we both are her culprits but now who is gone is gone. We can't bring them back but at least help her getting back to her normal self. She is broken.
She needs your bhai.

He held his shoulders and Vansh looked at the floor, in daze. Angre looked at him with a bit of hope, maybe atleast now he would get the things right.

Ang: bhai we already punished their murderers, all we need to do is try to mend ridhima now.

He whispered and Vansh looked up from the floor, directly in his eyes. Biting his lips to stop his sob, he hugged him tightly.