|'RiAnsh with CID'|

Are you a CID fan? CID series has played a major role in our childhood, it gives you all the nostalgia vibe. Please don't get offended as the humor used is just for fun only. In line comments please......

~♥~

" Vansh!" Ridhima exclaimed, looking inside the refrigerator with tears in her eyes.

Vansh came running to the kitchen and eyed his little wifey who was on the verge of crying. Taking long strides, he stood in front of her.

Vansh: kya hua ridhima?

He asked, cupping her face and she pointed at the refrigerator. His gaze travelled where she was pointing at, a half eaten chocolate cake.

Ridhima : kisi ne mera cake khaa liya

She said, tears rolling down her cheeks. Vansh looked at her shocked, she was crying for such a thing!

Vansh: tum itni choti si baat keliye ro rahi ho. Koi baat nahi mai dusra cake le aaunga, chalo rona band karo

He said, wiping her tears away from tip of his thumb and she gazed at him red eyed while he gulped slightly.

Ridhima : tumhe ye choti si baat lag rahi hai!

She shouted and he flinched, looking at her wide eyed. Hearing her shout, the family members came running to the kitchen.

Angre: Kya hua bhabhi?

He asked, seeing tears in her eyes.

Ridhima: angre..... Kisi ne mera cake khaa liya

She said, tears rolling down ber cheeks. She looked at everyone with her tear stricken face.

Ridhima: Aap logo mein se kisne Mera cake khaaya!

She roared and everyone flinched, witnessing her preganacy hormones.
Everyone kept mum, gulping down in fear.

Ridhima : Nahi Batana..... mat batao. Mai CID ko bulaungi, ab wo hi asli mujrim ko dhundenge

She said and Vansh gazed at her shocked.

Vansh: ridhima tum itni si baat keliye CID bula rahi ho!

Ridhima glared at him, looking at him red eyed.

Ridhima : ye tumhe choti si baat lag rahi hai! Kisi ne mera cake khaya, ye choti baat hai!

She yelled and he flinched, letting her do whatever she wishes for. Taking out her phone, she dialled their number.

Ridhima: hello CID.....

........

Pankaj: arey Wah sir! Kitna bara ghar hai

He said, twirling around and gazed at the garden, completely awe of the decoration.

Freddy: pankaj, ye Mr Vansh raisinghania ka ghar hai.... The business tycoon

He said proudly, pressing his lips together and kept walking behind daya and abhijeet in attitude.

Pankaj, who was walking a little ahead, turned around to have a look at the swing and just then Freddy bumped into him.

Freddy: aaye! Kya karta hai tu. Ache se chal

He scolded, rubbing his head slightly awe said and Freddy glared at him, he was about to rebuke him but stopped at another voice.

Daya: Agar tum dono ka ho gaya ho to aage Chale?

They both kept mum and kept walking ahead, walking past the garden area.