||Vanya ki kahani||

Note: Love story of our dear vanya, and yeah.... You're free to imagine anyone as lead you like. And expecting some in line comments.

~♥~

" hey, miss ego! Where were you all my life " A voice shouted from behind and she turned around irritated.

She walked a bit closer and gave him a tight lipped fake smile while he kept grinning like a Cheshire cat.

" I have been over the clouds where your filthy ass can't reach" she said while he kept his hands on his chest, indicating fake hurt.

" ouch! You just stabbed my heart baby " he said, while she cringed hearing 'baby'.

What is this babu shona, jaadu tona! Who the hell even calls each other these names! Isn't it cringe.....

" Vanya.... Vanya raisinghania naam hai mera. Stop calling me baby, babe, babu, shona" she said, still making a face but proudness clear in her voice.

He smiled looking at the little kitten in front of him.

" Vihaan.... Vihaan malhotra naam hai mera " he said while she looked at him narrowed eyed.

Van: Tum tabse mere peeche kyu pare ho

She asked irritated while he took a step closer to her, his fingers brushing against her arms.

Vi: Kya Karu... Dil aa gaya Mera tumpe

He said and winked at her, shamelessly ogling at her. Her mouth was hung open listening his confession.

Van: what the hell man! We just met like ten minutes ago

She said and he smiled softly , bending down a little, his face came in front of her.

Vi: It was like love at first sight. My heart didn't beat at an abnormal pace, my knees didn't go weak, I didn't feel nervous or anxiousness but calmness all around me. Maybe, this is what finding soulmate is like.

He said dreamily, looking into her doe shaped eyes which carried innocence as well as fierceness, they were an absolute replica of her mother.

Her breath hitched for a moment, his words just stole her words away....

Van: you... Stop saying such cheesy lines, OK!

She fumbled, trying to find correct words and gazed down to hide that adorable blush that was just creeping on her cheeks and earlobes.

Vi: aap mano ya naa mano par aapke dil mein ghar zarur kar gaya hu mai

He whispered with a smirk and she blushed a little. Putting on a hard look again, she looked into his eyes.

Van: Fuck off

She whispered, fierceness radiating from her eyes. His smile grew wider

Vi: Uff! Aapki isi adaa per to hamara dil aa gaya

He said, keeping his hands on his heart. She rolled her eyes looking at him and crossed her arms.

Van: you need to visit a psychiatrist

She said scrunching her nose, he smiled adorably, showing his dimples. She felt her heart fluttering.

Vi: agar aap police wali hi kyu na ho, Mai to aapke saath jail chalne ko bhi tayar hu. Per na mujhe aap per ek case Karna chahiye

He said with a mischievous glint, she looked at him confused

Van: kyu?!

She asked while he bit his lips and inched closer to her, she felt butterflies ein her stomach as he kept leaning. His hot breaths fell upon her earlobe and she shuddered slightly.