menstruation :-)

Note : I guess you all have to bare my mood swings every month so again a menstruation os. Yeah it is small but just to let out my rantings.

~♥~

V: RIDHIMA!

He called out her name as soon as he entered their room. All that was roaming on his mind was his wife's sobbing voice when she called him, his heart was thumping loudly just by imagining the possibilies.

There she was curled up into a ball, her head buried into crook of her knees, her body was shaking which clearly indicated that she was crying.

V: ridhima

He called out softly, trying to calm his racing heart which was thinking of worst possibilities, he was panicking inside. He took long strides towards her and stood in front of her.

He lightly caressed her hair and she looked at him, her eyes were red and puffy from constant crying.

V: ridhima, tell me what happened. Did anyone said something to you? Did anyone hurt you?

He asked softly brushing her hair away from her forehead while trying to stop his own tears that were threatening to fall.

R: Vansh

Her voice choked and came hoarse due to the lump formed in her throat. She got up slowly and hugged him tightly, sobbing on his chest. She was clinging onto his shirt, he was all confused due to her behavior.

V: shh calm down, please tell me what happened.

He caressed her head and wiped her tears with him thumb.

R: dadi

She hiccuped and he got up to give her a glass of water.

V: did dadi say something to you?

She nodded and looked at him teary eyes.

V: wait I will ask her only. DADI!

He called out her name loudly and she entered the room with a panicked expression.

D: what happened vansh? Wait, what happened to ridhima? Why is she crying?

She asked while ridhima tried to wipe her face with her shaky palms.

V: I should ask you dadi. Did you said something to her? She was all crying and called me.

D: but I didn't said anything to her.

She was confused unable to get the fact and seeing ridhima cry, it confused her even more.

R: dadi didn't let me eat ice cream.

She said in a timid voice which made vansh confused and shocked.

V: what!?

Dadi banged her forehead, she should have understood by now. Her mood swings!

D: beta you shouldn't eat ice cream during this time na.

She said softly and caressed her head while she hid her face into his chest.

V: during what time?

D: during menstruation. She is on her periods and wants to eat ice cream! It's not good for her health.

She tried to convince her while ridhima cried more. Vansh now understood from where these mood swings came and why is she behaving like this.

V: it's OK dadi, I will handle her. You can go

D: OK but remember one thing. Right now she needs extra care and try to lighten her mood.

She came forward and caressed her hair. Giving the couple privacy she left them alone.