No Second Chance

R: This is what you deserve kabir.

She said as she turned around to leave the police station.

R: I did it. It did it because of you. Thank you for becoming my strength, I don't think I could have done this without your help Aarav.

Pearl v puri as Aarav malhotra

( Heera_porsh your wish is my command)

Aar: Ridhi you are the best thing that ever happened to me and it was your pretty brain's idea to trap him so it is you who did all this.

She held his hands and looked straight into his eyes.

R: you became my strength when it was needed the most, you became my backbone Aarav. I couldn't thank you enough.

Aar: Ridhi now if you say thank you one more time then I swear I will eat all your hidden chocolates.

Both burst out laughing and she hugged him. He kissed crown of her head and hugged her tighter, sniffling her hair.

V: Ridhima

She turned around and put on an emotionless face on, whole family was standing there with guilty look on their faces.

R: yes Mr can I help you?

V: ridhima please I am so-

R: I am really sorry to cut you off like this but I have some work to do unlike some.

Her voice held no emotions which was a shocker to family, she always was bubbly and bold personality but it is their fault to help him in this stupid revenge.

Sia: Bhabhi please listen to us.

No protesting can hold back this ridhima, she is not the same emotional fool who would help everyone selflessly.

V: ridhima I know I was blind in rage and revenge and I did very wrong to you.

R: Mr raisinghania I alr-

Aarav came forward and stood in front of her with a possessive look on his face, like her shield from them which he actually is.

Aar: Mr raisinghania thanks to her that your bones are still intact in their places. If it was not for her, I would not have thought twice before killing you so please keep your filthy hands with yourself.

He gave a sarcastic smile at end which irked him. Angre came forward to punch him, his fist was going to collide with his face but was held back.

It was ridhima's hand, bloody cold look on her face. With a reflex, she twisted his hands and now he was under her spell. Whole family was shocked to see this scenario.

R: don't you dare angre. You need to learn to keep your hands to yourself or it could cost you more than you think.

Angre yelped in pain but it didn't had any affect on her, if it was old ridhima she never would have ever thought of hurting someone. She left his hands and kneeled him in his guts with a punch his nose.