Thorn of a rose.

Note : not according to storyline.

~♥~

R: I didn't wanted to be loved for my petals I wanted to be loved as my thorns. I knew if someone would accept me with my flaws, they would love me whole. But you just loved my body, not my soul. And when you fall for someone's body, it's not love but lust.

She said, looking at him disgusted. Her big doe shaped eyes filled with tears. While he eyed her with fury in his eyes. He grabbed her arms tightly pulling her more closer to himself.

V: what do you think huh! That I love your body only, you mean a lot to me helly! You cannot name my love as lust! I want to embrace you with all the scars and thorns, even if they prick me. I want to be yours.

He whispered the last part eyeing her plump parted lips while a gasp escaped from it. He caressed it with his thumb and she melted in his touch.

"OK CUT"

There came a loud voice and everyone came back to their original places. Vansh moved back from there and ridhima took a deep breath.

R: so how was it Sir?

She asked his director with a wide smile on her face.

Dire: it was fantastic! The scene was so intense, heated yet passionate. We all have already witnessed your talent ridhima but vansh you impressed me today.

V: thank you sir.

He bowed down a bit while ridhima smiled looking at his humbleness.

R: I am ridhima Kimbra sir, I can assure you that we gonna shoot this web show perfectly.

She said with a proud look. Ridhima Kimbra, a successful actress. Daughter of one of the biggest industrialist of India.

V: yes sir, and I think we will enjoy shooting very much.

He said with a grin. Vansh raisinghania, a newcomer but filled with talent. Son of Ajay raisinghania, one of the biggest businessman in India but got this role from his own hard work.

Dir: so it's pack up for today. Trailer is already shot and from tomorrow we will start shooting for the series, I hope you all will enjoy this time.

Vansh and ridhima both smiled muttered an 'of course sir'. Director walked away from them and others were busy in packing up the equipments.

V: hi I am Vansh raisinghania. Since we weren't really introduced earlier so let's do that now.

He spoke with a smile on his face and shook hands with her.

R: Ridhima Kimbra.

V: of course I know you! I am very big fan of yours.

He literally jumped on his spot, he couldn't keep his fangirl inside. She laughed seeing his antics. Just realising what he did, a blush appeared on his cheeks and neck.

R: hey it's OK! Now come on cheer up.

V: you're actually very different from what I thought.

He said, honestly.

R: what did you thought that ridhima Kimbra would be arrogant and rude?

She laughed while he had his eyes on her cute smile, her doe shaped eyes which puffs a little when she laughs.

V: you're such a big star. I thought so.

He said, voicing his thoughts out.

R: not everyone is rude Vansh.