A new beginning.

Note: Starts from when ridhima entered VR mansion, no kabutar drama.

~♥~

V: Ye mansion Meri duniya hai

He spoke in attitude as soon as she saw him ascending downstairs. He had the aura of a king, dressed in navy blue suit and a royal blue scarf adoring collar of his suit.

His hair was set perfectly, the ragged yet perfect beard complemented his sharp features. She made an irritated face looking at him.

R: then keep your world to yourself and tell me why the hell did you literally kidnapped me?

She seethed with anger. Her tiny little nose had a tint of redness, she honestly looked cute. Dressed in baby pink midi dress, her long wavy hair falling behind her back.

Ary: oops. She really has some guts

He whispered, he was standing near ishani and Sia. Both bit their lips to refrain from giggling. Vansh looked at her amused.

V: I wanted you as the physio of Sia but you rejected my offer so I had no other choice but to kidnap you.

He shrugged, keeping his hands in his pocket and all gasped. Ouch, seems like ridhima hurt his ego by rejecting his offer. She narrowed her eyes.

R: if you would have requested nicely then I might have even thought of treating Sia but now, nahh! Never.

She crossed her hands and looked at him with daring eyes. Vansh was annoyed with her stubbornness. It was the first time when someone wasn't intimated by his aura, she was the first one to argue with him.

V: vansh raisinghania, doesn't takes anything as a 'no'. You have to treat her, I will pay you whatever money you desire.

He offered but it only made her more angry.

R: it's not about money Mr raisinghania. It's about my decision, I always choose my own patients. I don't have any problem with Sia, she is a very sweet girl but I can't say the same for you.

She said in a calm voice but deep inside she was burning with rage.

V: I don't know what Sia saw in you but I don't like you. You're annoying as hell

He spoke and she smiled sweetly.

R: Aww it's OK. Not everyone has a good taste.

She smiled sarcastically. He fumed in anger. Both were glaring at each other, no one seemed to back off any time soon.

Ary: ouch! Bhai's ego is burnt.

He whispered and both kept their hands on their lips to hide their laughter. Aryan wasn't helping any less, his live commentary on them made it even more difficult.

Both were still glaring at each other, fire oozing out from their eyes. Sensing the where this argument might lead, well most definitely to World War III, sia came forward and interfered in their glaring contest.

Si: ridhima please. I got really different vibes from you, I felt comfortable with you. Please ridhima, I really want to walk on my own legs.

She said, with puppy eyes which were enough to melt her. She walked and kneeled down in front of her. Keeping her hands on her, she spoke.

R: Sia I don't have any problem from you. It's just that your brother is an asshole.

All looked at her wide eyed and gasped. Angre looked like a gaping fish, ishani looked like a hyena high on drugs, Sia looked like she was get heart attack the other second.