Reason to smile

Note : not according to storyline.

V: you really wanna listen to it?

He asked and he nodded.

Adi: I really wanna listen to it chachu. I wanna know who was that girl who just changed you! I wanna know why you took this decision

V: OK so. Here you go.

With glossy eyes and a sad smile on his face he started story a story which will forever be stored in his heart.

V: OK students so as I got the news that there will be a new student joining us from today. So will you please introduce yourself to the class?

He announced and also requested that new student to come forward and introduce herself but no-one came forward.

V: who's the new student here?

He asked but still got no answer. Annoyed, he stared at the door where a girl in her early twenties was standing.

With a bubble gum in her mouth, twirling her hair and a playful wink from her doe shaped eyes. She was like a free bird.

V: who are you miss?

R: your new student. Sirrrr

She stressed at the word sir and it annoyed him . It hasn't even been a minute since he saw her but there was some strange feeling he got in his heart by seeing her wink.

V: you're late miss!

R: Haa I know that.

She shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

V: every student should be punctual in my class. Understand this very clearly

She pouted which made her look adorable.

R: OK fine we will see. Now can I come in or you're planning to keep me standing here? Hayee my legs will pain if I keep standing

V: drama queen

He muttered under his breath and called her inside.

V: so miss please introduce yourself to the class

R: haven't you heard that before asking anyone's name you should tell your name first.

He muttered few curses under his breath and with a fake smile he gave his introduction to her.

V: I am Vansh raisinghania, professor of the class you're standing in and I teach chemistry.

R: so my name is ridhima malhotra, nice to meet you.

She forwarded her hands for him to shake and it shocked him. No student had ever been so frank to him, she was the first one. But none otherness he did and felt some kind of spark.

V: please take your seat and next time don't eat a chewing gum in my class.

He clearly warned her about this matter.

R: umm well it will depend on me if I want to have it or not.

She shrugged and took her seat. Students were bickering back a snicker at their shocked professor face.

The class went smoothly if we ignore bantering of ridhima and her stupid questions, it went quite good. Whole class was happy with her arrival, she was entertainer of the class.