•Menstruation (b)•

Note: my monthly rantings are back and this time I am writing my own experience of yesterday. In line comments please.....

~♥~

Vansh woke up startled, hearing someone sobbing. He frantically looked around but saw no one, he scratched back of his head and thought it might be his imagination or dream.

But then his eyes fell upon the tiny figure which was curled up into a ball on the sofa.

" Ridhima" he whispered to himself, shocked.

He removed the duvet and ran to her who was bellowing. He kneeled down in front of her trying to calm his heart which was thinking of every worst possibility.

V: Ridhima

He whispered and she looked up from her tear stricken face, his heart broke seeing her bloodshot eyes and almost red face due to crying.

V: Kya hua ridhima ?

He whispered, caressing her hair while she sobbed more, making him worried.

He made her sit up and wiped those tears away from her cheekbones. Cupping her face in his palms, he kissed her forehead.

V: ab batao kya hua?

He asked and she sniffled, wiping her nose messily. She took few deep breaths to calm herself but again burst out crying.

His eyes widened and hugged her tightly, she buried her face in crook of his neck, letting her tears find a home in him.

He rubbed her back and she hid herself in his embrace. A sharp pain passed through her body and she winced.

Vansh pulled back from the hug, looking at her worried who was now clutching her stomach, muttering hundred of curses.

She bit her lips to control her sobs and it clicked him

V: wait.... Are you on your periods?

He asked and she nodded slightly. Vansh banged his forehead and held her arms, supporting her to the bed.

He made her sit on the bed and kneeled down in front of her.

V: tumne mujhe pehle kyu nahi uthaya? Aur tum kab se roo rahi thi?

She looked down as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

R: 2 ghante se

She whispered, not meeting his eyes and his eyes widened in shock. He was about to give her a lesson but soothing her pain was more important.

He got up without saying anything and walked away from the room and it irked ridhima. She looked at his retreating figure with tears in her beautiful doe shaped eyes.

R: what else did I expect! Of course, he would be disgusted by me.

She whispered to herself with a pained smile playing on her lips and cried bitterly.

Clutching a pillow in her hands, she bellowed harder. More than the pain of cramps, her heart pained more now.

"Ridhima...." A voice called out and she looked up.

As soon her eyes met with his, she looked at him with shock. Her gaze travelled down to the hot water bag he was holding along with a cup.

He sat down beside her and kept the hot water bag on her lower abdomen, stretching his hands out to give her the cup he brought with himself.

R: Kya hai Ye

She asked, her voice came as a meek whisper due to constant crying.

V: hot chocolate

He said and a small smile appeared on her lips. He smiled back seeing her eyes lit up like a child.

The sweet hot chocolate soothed her stomach ache as well as made her throat feel better.

V: Waise.... Tum abhi kyu ro rahi thi

He asked, caressing her hair softly. She looked up from her chocolate to him, a wave of guilt splashed upon her.

R: I thought you are disgusted by me

She said quietly and his smile faded away. He did felt bad, fighting back a lump in his throat, he shifted a bit closer to her.

V: buddhu

He said and tapped her head softly and she smiled with tears.

R: I am sorry...

She trailed off but he kept a finger on her lips.

V: it's OK ridhima

He said softly and leaned in to kiss her cheeks. The soft touch of his lips lingered around and she blushed slightly.

Finishing her hot chocolate, she gave the cup to him who kept it on the bed stand.

He made her lay down down on the bed, covering duvet over her. She watched him with uttermost affection and love all this while.

Slipping inside the comforter, he looked at her who had her eyes closed.

V: Waise ridhima

He whispered and she opened her eyes to look at him, he leaned near her ears. His faint breathing fell upon her cheekbones and she shuddered slightly.

V: Aise to mai rote hue ladkiyon se door bhagta hu Par jab tum roti ho to just..... I feel like kissing you

He whispered huskily and she looked at him dumbfounded. He winked at her shamelessly and she ducked her down  to hide her blush.

With his eyes closed, he leaned closer to capture her lips but felt something warm itself on his lips.

R: I don't know what romance novels teach us but believe me, morning breath sucks

She said and his eyes snapped open, his gaze travelled down to the palm she had kept on his lips. She chuckled at his expressions.

He looked at her grumpily and she laughed slightly. Suddenly his gaze turned into a serious one.

V: next time wake me up when you get cramps.

He said seriously and she nodded with a sigh, looking at him with a guilty look.

He smiled and engulfed her into his big arms, keeping her hands around her shoulders and the other one, beneath his head.

She sniffled slightly and hid herself in his arms, trying to duct away from her pain.

He hid her in his arms, trying to shield her from every pain. The time of menstruation is very crucial as well as very sensitive for her.

He knows, she will behave like a grumpy kid due to her mood swings or maybe even slap him due to PMS. But to take care of her is his rights.

He will try to make this phase a little less painful.....

~♥~

So this happened yesterday night or I should say today morning. But twistttttttt, no Vansh...... *pained smile* 

I had to deal with that shit alone, I got my periods yesterday and my first days are worst! Especially at night. But yesterday, it seemed like my pain was double from rest of the times.

I woke up around 2 or 1 and was crying for straight two hours with a pillow in my hands. Me being the lazy bum I am, didn't prepared a water bag and neither woke up anyone. I just got up and sat on the sofa bawling my eyes out.

I literally had to distract myself by using phone at night! And I feel around 4 I fell asleep again due to exhaustion and lack of sleep.

Arey koi mid night cramps ki remedy batao!!!!! I need it! And should be easy one, like It should not be cooking or something like that.

And what do I say about mood swings......  Jaane do.... Mood swings to.....

Anyways, Target

100+  votes
250+ comments

Because I know, this chapter literally got nothing.

So till my next update take care and stay safe. Byeeeeee