Vansh as Doraemon ~_~

What if our favorite characters of doraemon turn real life characters? Thought is quite exciting right?

~♥~

"Vansh!!"  sound of loud cry filled the room where he was working on his laptop. Peeping from his laptop, he looked up.

There she stood, tears rolling down her chubby cheeks. Her tiny little nose had turned red, her hair was messy as a nest. Taking a sigh, he spoke

V: Ab Kya Hua ridhima?

R: Vansh!!

She cried more loudly, causing him to flinch. She ran and hugged him tight, sitting on his lap.

V: ridhima Kya Hua?

He caressed her hair and sniffling, she spoke

R: vansh, Ishani ne mujhe mara

She said, bursting into tears again. He sighed and carefully made her stand.

V: Oho! Ruko mai Apni pocket se kuch nikalta hu. Aakhir mere pocket mein Sab kuch hota Hai

( I swear, vansh ke pocket mein Sab kuch mil Jaayega. Handcuffs se Lekar blindfold se Lekar faltu wire tak! Ye in Sab cheezo ka karta Kya hai?)

He grinned and rubmagged through his coat pocket and a chocolate bar came out, with a wierd look he looked at the chocolate. But shrugging his thoughts aside, he gave her the bar.

V: here. Have this and stop crying!

Her eyes lit up and she snatched the bar from him. Vansh chuckled looking at her.

" MAI HU ISHANI, MAI HU EK NAAGIN, LOGO KA KHOON CHOOSTI HOO" A loud shrill singing voice interupted their sweet time, both kept their hands on their ears to stop the voice.

R: ah!! I swear, she is the worst singer ever but thinks is the best.

She shouted but Vansh was not able to hear due to the loud noise. The windows were vibrating, soon they broke.

They both looked at each other, shocked. It would be the 100th time them repairing the windows this month.

They both walked out of their room and peeped down where ishani was singing.

" Wah ishani! Such a great and phenomenal singer you are. Carry on! " aryan piped in standing beside her.

Ridhima looked at him wide eyed, what the -!

How is he even standing so close to her when she is singing and that too praising her.

Ishani's ego was booted up by his commentary, she started singing more loudly. By making weird rockstar poses.

Is: LOGO KA KHOON MAI PEETI HU, MUJHE GAANE AUR MAKEUP KE ALAWA KUCH NHI AATA~

She continued her singing or shouting to be honest and both, Vansh and ridhima closed their ears. It seemed like blood will come anytime soon.

Ary: very good ishani! Very good ( typical sunio thingy. Chamchagiri)

He encouraged, vansh was curious that how come he is standing all good and healthy that too when he is so close to ishani.

Taking out cotton from his pocket ( doraemon ke pocket mein Sab kuch hota h)  he plugged them inside his ears but the sound still didn't stop. Scrunching his nose, he took long  strides and walked near aryan.

He was shocked. He fumed in anger, without giving him any chance to escape, he took out the air pods from his ears and caught his both ears stretching them even more.

Serves him right!

Aryan looked startled, her melodious voice hit his ear drums. He almost shouted.

V: now say!  Very good ishani, very good.

He mimicked, holding aryan's both ears.

Ary: very good ishani, very good

He said with tears in his eyes.

V: see ishani, aryan loved your singing so much that he got super emotional. I think you should give him special show for atleast 3 hours.

Vansh said, faking his emotions. Aryan looked at him wide eyed, ishani stopped singing and thought at his brothers words. Ridhima breathed out in relief, atleast she stopped singing.

Is: Awwwwww aryan!!! Not 3 hours but a total of 5 hours special show for you! I love you my brother.

She held his shoulders and hugged aryan tightly. Vansh and ridhima bit their lips to refrain from burst out laughing.

Aryan gave her a tight lipped smile and hugged her back.

Ary: maine Apne Pairo pe khud hi kulhari maar li! Aur Ye mera policewala pati Kaha hai? Kabhi Sahi time Par milta hi nhi!

He thought to himself and looked around in search of his soul mate. His love. His obsession. The one whom he is begum jaan of!

Dau digi Dau Dau Dau

His kabutar! ♥♥ this is what you call true lobbbbbb!!!!
( aaye Haaye, nazar na Laage iss Jodi ko. Thu Thu Thu)

Is: come aryan. I know you will enjoy!

She dragged him with her and he made a sulking face, praying to God so that he returns alive.

Ishani was just going to walk away from the hall when she returned back and smacked ridhima's head.

Ish: hehe, mujhe tumhe Maarne mein Baht maza aata h

She smirked before dragging aryan with her. Looking at Vansh, teary eyed she ran into his embrace.

R: vansh!!! Ishani ne mujhe phir se maara

She cried loudly, hitting his chest.

He again rubmagged through his coat pocket to find something for , this time a blind fold and hand cuffs came out. An idea striked his mind

V: lets have some fun sweetheart

He whispered huskily in her ears, she stopped crying and looked into his eyes which held desires for her. Hitting his chest, she chuckled lowly, trying to hide her blush.

R: Vansh!

Ahem ahem!

That's it.

*curtains closed *

~♥~

I have turned into a mental patient. I don't know what the fuck have I written, like literally. It is the first time I am writing something so raw or all the other times, I try to make my shots full of emotions.

I hope you liked it and brought a smile on your face. Doraemon is our life! I don't think we will ever stop watching it, like even if we turn 80 years old.

Yarrrrr bachpan ki yaadein Judi h.

So target, oh and I am disappointed as my last os didn't competed the target. Was it really so bad?

Votes : 120+
Comments : 130+

So till my next update take care and stay safe. Byeeeeeee.