Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi ♥

Note : listen the song above, I swear if you haven't listened this song then you're missing something major in your life. Expecting some in line comments.

~♥~

" Ridhima " he whispered and she hummed, leaning closer in his embrace. A small smile adored her face as her heart found peace near his soul.

His hands tightly wrapped around her waist, her back facing his chest, his chin on top of her head. A wave of peace passed through their souls.

She leaned on him like a comfortable chair and he kissed crown of her head. A smile formed on his lips as he saw her looking back at him with uttermost love and adoration.

R: what?

She asked and turned around making his grip loosen around her, his eyes absorbed her every move as she sat on his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist.

He held her by waist so that she doesn't falls off.

R: hmm now say

She said, running a hand through his thick hair. He smiled and closed his eyes to feel her warmth around him, he leaned closer and kissed her little nose.

V: you are really cute

He said and she blushed. Lowering her head she tried hiding her red cheeks, he chuckled lowly.

His heart was lost in the naughtiness of the night, his eyes swayed in the rhythm of her heart. He leaned in and brushed their noses, a shaky breath escaped from her mouth.

It was a beautiful and peaceful night, the crescent was lost in the veil of darkness but the sky was dressed in black silk and silver stars outlined it beautifully.

Don't you think, how beautiful is the relationship between the dark night and those stars, so contrasting yet so incomplete without each other.

The trees behind them caressed their souls slightly, a gush of cold wind passed through them and she shivered slightly.

He bent sideways, picking up a blanket, he wrapped it around her. Making sure she is well covered and cold doesn't touches her, he wrapped the little part left around himself.

She was eyeing his every move all this while, shaking her head at him she untangled her legs and stood up, startling him.

V: what happened ridhima?

She didn't said anything but held his hands and made him sit down on the mattress he had brought from downstairs to the terrace. He quietly obliged and eyed his little wife who was busy wrapping the blanket around him.

Making sure he is well covered, she sat between his legs and got inside the covers. He smiled, now they both are covered perfectly.

He tangled his legs around hers and sniffled her hair, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist.

V: perfect.

He whispered and she chuckled softly.
They were wrapped in a cocoon of their own, it was just filled with love and care.

R: now say, what were you saying?

He rested his forehead on side of her head and closed his eyes, rocking her a little.

( kaise mujhe song from movie ghajani. Damn I don't have words to describe this song!)

Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi
Kismat pe aaye naa yakeen

V: I still wonder, how I got you in my life.

He whispered and could feel her faint breathing falling upon his arm. She tilted her head to look at him who was already gazing her like his only star in the dark night.