Abhi mujh mein kahin。o♡

Note: my take after ragini was kidnapped, try to understand the emotions along with lyrics of song. Expecting in line comments

~♥~

"RIDHIMA" A voice roared, the whole room shook with the voice. Looking around the room red eyed, he destroyed every showpiece that came on his way.

His eyes darted towards the bed where a petite body was covered with blanket. Hearing the loud scream she woke up startled.

R: Vansh!

She quickly got outside from the covers and stood in front of him. Her eyes screamed genuine care but unknown to her, she is herself responsible for this.

R: what happened? Why are you panting

She wiped the sweat with her dupatta, her one touch calmed his anger down, it was all vulnerability left now. He leaned on to her hands, his rapid heart beat found a pace again. Her one touch calmed his demons down.

Tears blurred his vision, he was disappointed from himself, he couldn't give justice to his own life, to his mother!

V: mai haar gaya ridhima. Mai haar gaya

He whispered, his voice trembled. she looked at him with confused look.

R: kya bol rahe ho vansh?

Her voice hitched as she saw something more than coldness in his eyes today. It was something more than attitude and ego, there was something broken inside him.

V: I couldn't give justice to my mother. I lost my everything today.

He whispered and fell on his knees, tears rolling down his cheeks. She stepped back in shock.

R: vansh

She whispered in shock, it was not him. He is not the same person who would scare her to death, he is not the same person who is a mastermind behind everything.

He looked different today. He looked broken. Maybe because she only knew a part of him and he was an universe full of secrets. 

Behind his eyes of coldness there was a story which no one tried to understand, no one tried to read his broken soul.

She bent down to his level and held his chin and looked directly into his eyes. She stumbled back looking at them, they only screamed vulnerability.

He couldn't take it anymore, he burst into sobs. Sound of his loud sobs and her silent tears filled the room, she was not able to register anything. Did she do some grave mistake today?

V: I lost ragini ridhima. I lost her, she knew who murdered my mother.

He spoke sniffling, her eyes widened in shock. Her heart yelled at yet she heard of her mind, the battle between heart and mind is worst.

Your heart whispers something and your mind yells something, both are pole aparts. It has to feel right and make sense to move forward with ease but nothing made any sense to her at that time.

She hugged him tight, trying to control her own tears. He was taken aback but hugged her back, burying his face in crook of her neck. His tears fell freely as they got a home in her, his wandering soul got a shelter in her heart.

( Abhi mujh mein kahin song from the movie agnipath. Now I can't tell anything about this song, this is a masterpiece)

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaki thori si hai zindagi

His heart found a new home then and there itself. That was when he realised that still somewhere inside him, a little life is remaining.

Teri baahon mein mujhe milta sukoon, Jannat jaisi ek raahat h♥