||Adventurous day||

Note: mostly dialogues are in hindi today, hope you don't mind.... In line comments please.

~♥~

" Vansh!" she whined, looking at him with a grumpy face and pouted.

He glanced at her sideways and only he knows the amount of 'Sabar' he had, to not just kiss her cute little pout.

He breathed out and shook his head, trying to control his hormones. He doesn't wants to get beaten by her heels now, does he?

She leaned against the car door, looking at his handsome husband who was busy searching fault in the car.

Her gaze travelled down his forearms and his hands, he was working with. For a moment she wondered, how could someone have so sexy and hot hands!

She gulped down, cursing herself for having such thoughts at middle of no where.

R: gaari kab tak thik hogi? Mechanic ko bula lo na!

She whined and he shot her an irritated look.

V: itna dimag mere mein bhi hai ridhima, phone mein network nahi hai aur naa hi gaari thik ho rahi hai

He said, kicking the tire angrily. She stomped her foot on the ground, keeping her hands on her hips, she mumbled to herself

R: ab Kya hoga...

She cursed her fate for such a wrong timing and also vansh

R: Sab na tumhari galti hai!

She said and Vansh turned around, looking at her shocked.

V: Meri! Isme meri Kya galti hai ?

He retorted back and she narrowed her eyes, walking close to him.

R: wah wah wah! Shortcut lena tha tumhe... Jaldi ghar pahuchne ki khujli thi tumhe! Ye jungle wala raasta liye tumne! To galti kiski!

She exclaimed, throwing her hands up in frustration. Vansh kept mum listening to her, at that moment he definitely understood one thing.

A husband can never win any argument over her wife! It's the universal truth.

V: Acha baba! Meri galti. Maaf kardo mujhe

He said, joining both his hands in front of her and bowed down before her. She shook her head while Vansh took a deep breath.

R: ab Ye socho aakhir karna kya hai

She said and looked at him with a frown, he was not even stressed!

V: Karna kya hai?

He asked, raising his eyebrows.

R: what do you mean by karna kya hai! Kuch to karna hoga na, Raat ho chuki hai aur hum beech soonsan raaste per akele hai

She exclaimed while he looked all calm and composed. Taking small strides towards her, he held her shoulders.

V: ridhima... Relax

He said while looking into her eyes. She gazed back at him and he held her cute little nose between his thumb and middle finger.

She looked at him startled, he leaned closer to her ears and whispered

V: anulom-vilom karo

She shuddered lightly and he smirked seeing his affect on her. She smacked back of his head and he groaned, leaving her nose.

R: tumhe itni serious situation per romance sujh raha hai!

She said and shook her head at his antics. He grumbled something under his breath, looking at her with a pout.