||•Reason to smile•||

Note : not according to storyline. In line comments please......
*puppy eyes*

~♥~

" Vansh chachu please "

Adi said, making faces and vansh sighed, looking at him with unleashed layers of tears forming in his eyes.

V: you really want to listen it?

He asked, breathing out and adi nodded. Vansh closed his eyes and sighed, looking towards the window, particularly at the crescent.

Adi: I really want listen to it chachu. I want to know who was that girl who just changed you. I want to know why you took such decision of your life.

He said, keeping his palms upon Vansh's hands. Vansh smiled sadly and looked at the moon where he could still see her smiling back at him.

V: OK so.... here you go.

With glossy eyes, he started the story which will forever be etched in his heart.

Dard mein bhi ye lab, Muskura jaate hai....
Beete Lamhe hume, jab bhi Yaad Aate hai♡

A serene smile appeared on his face as he got drowned into the love of his life. Such is the power of love, her every thought can make him smile in

V: OK students so as I got the news that there will be a new student joining us from today. So will you please introduce yourself to the class?

He announced, clapping his hands together and looked ahead, waiting for the new student to come forward and introduce themselves but no-one came forward.

V: who's the new student here?

He asked with a frown but still got no answer. Suddenly a loud knock interrupted the class, annoyed, he stared at the door where a girl in her early twenties was standing.

With a bubble gum in her mouth, twirling her hair and a playful wink playing on her doe shaped orphic eyes.

His heart fluttered as he breathed out slowly. She winked at him and he was taken aback for a moment.

V: who are you miss?

He asked, sternly and she smirked at him.

R: your new student, sirrrrrr

She stressed at the word 'sir' and it annoyed him to core. It hasn't even been a minute since he saw her but there was some strange feeling he got in his heart by seeing her wink.

V: And you are late....

He said, folding his arms and she smiled slightly making him confused.

R: Haa I know that.

She said and shrugged as if it was not a big deal.

V: every student should be punctual in my class, understand this very clearly.

He said sternly and she pouted which made her look adorable.

R: OK fine, we will see that later. Now can I come in or you're planning to keep me standing here? Hayee! my legs will pain if I keep standing

She said and students inside the class giggled making vansh even more irritated.

V: drama queen

He mumbled under his breath and called her inside. She walked in and to him it seemed like, a duck was flapping it's leg. Walking 'toi toi'.