His angel.

" Riddhu! "

A loud booming voice was heard by her. She cursed under her breath, She knew she was screwed. Bappa save her!

R: bappa aaj bacha lo! Aap to jaante Ho na, seju mujhe maar dalegi. I promise aaj ke baad late nhi Hongi.

She prayed silently and came outside of her room only to be greeted by a red raging bull ready to attack any time. She smiled nervously

R: umm seju, hi.

Se: may I know the time madam?

R: umm it's 10 am

Se: exactly it's 10 and when did I asked you to get ready?

R: Uh it was 9 am I guess.

She gulped ready to give a good excuse. Sejal was about to burst on her but she started her rambling

R: sorry na seju! I slept a little late. I had a loooooooong surgery last night. Please forgive me na

She made an adorable puppy face which thankfully melted her and sejal signed. Ridhima took a deep breath and smiled inwardly.

Se: OK fine! But come fast, we need to visit the orphanage and after that I have to plan a party as well!

R: let's go

She shouted overly excited which made sejal flinch but smiled at her childish antics. Spending time with your only family member, gives you happiness and peace.

She might not be her own blood but it is said that relations aren't made up of blood but heart. These two souls are connected with each other, they are more than best friends more like sisters.

Their cute banters, funny fights and arguments they share while spending time with each other! Might have god made them an orphan but he fulfilled the need of family by blessing them in each others life.

A best friend is very special in our life, maybe even special than your life partner. You shout, you curse, you murder anyone but will find them by your side. Without questioning, they gonna know why the fuck are you behaving like a pregnant woman. With crazy mood swings, gonna bitch about your enemies and will make you feel better.

They are very special in your life, never let them go away. They are angels disguised as devil.
( let's celebrate our crazy friendship, do mention your best friend name here)

R: Acha sejal why is it so crowded? See so many people!

Ridhima pointed towards the crowd of people surrounding someone in a circle.

Se: how will I know? Come let's see

Ridhima parked the car and both walked towards the crowd. What they saw shocked both of them.

There was a person pooling in his own blood and no one was even helping him instead were bashing the biker who was responsible for the accident.

R: are you guys out of your mind! You could have atleast called an ambulance before bashing him!

She shouted and then called the nearest hospital. His head was bleeding so she took out her scarf she was wearing and tied it tightly around his head.

R: I just hope it doesn't turns into a concussion.

She murmured to herself and checked his pulse rate. Thankfully it was normal and he was just out of his senses.

The ambulance arrived and she sent him hospital. And now it was actual time for some bashing, she turned around and faced the biker who was not too much injured just one scratch.